Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

tnbrowneyes.....kudos on sleeping....lol

Way tooo goooo...I am so very happy to hear that you got 8 hours...I did as well. My goodness how sleep is underated...lol..

I am glad to hear you are motivated today and will be out in your yard again....It is miserable here, in Philadelphia, no sun/rain and 70...But I am in work anyway, so I guess it doesn;t matter. I have a fun filled weekend. Going to the Phillies game tomorrow. Something I would have never done in the past three years. I just want to experience everything now...

Have a great day...

xo, Lisa
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
LOl thanks..good luck at the game. its been dry and hot here high in the upper 80's..my yard well it dont need mowed really its so dry i can kick the grass down LOl it just flakes off and i have managed to kill most of it =(. basically im pushing my body to what limits it can handle now. and that was the hardest thing i could think of at the time. plus sitting in the house ans cleaning all day is givn me cabin fever.. i go out everyday somewhere but im not gone long.
i am so ready to go see a movie..grill out..anything but sit here and dwell on these past 2 weeks. im at day 12 today and to be honest on day 5 i didnt think day 12 was happening for me but it is and now im ready to live my life again. im glad you got some sleep too..last night when i went to bed i thought..
tonight seems like a good night i hope everyone gets some sleep.
thanks !!
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Oh but I couldn't agree more. I remember day 2 and thought, where can I get PILLS>..I would have never thought I would see a month, slowly around the corner...But hey...we have always had the power, just never the will. Now that I have gotten this far and feel how I do, there is no turning back for me.

I too have been thinking about a movie. I heard the new Pirates was long and drawn out. But the last hour is worth it. Are you a fan? I am. I just recently took my daughter to see Shrek the Third...cute, cute, cute...I love those movies. Well, hope all goes well on the Grass Front today...Keep me posted, I'll be here all day...

xo

Lisa
Helpful - 0
yea we are pirates fans here. my kid wants to see shrek..it does look cute.
i want to shooter and georgia rule. i just had to lay down for a few..im back up and going outside to get some heat on me..what sucks is my sun poison..no matter what i put over it..its spreading..and get this..i just realized i have a huge zit(omg) on my arse grrrr. lol. i saw someone else post they had issues with that too .well i figured if i did on my face.......??????? but hello lol
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.