Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

All My Friends

Hey all, I have to get myself movin a bit... I am gonna keep checking back from time to time today.

I do not want to sit around and feel sorry for me today..

I am going outside and get some fresh air, and Oh boy, gotta finish mowin, we have 24 acres and i got a little over half of it mowed the other day, so need to finish.. Yaaaaa for me, huh?
LOL

Oh well it will be good for me... I am sure....

I will be back in awhile, you can all count on that, cause i need all of you... You are all what keeps me motivated and strong..

Hugs to all of you,  

be back soon, Hopeless/Hopeful
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That's awesome you are willing to go out andget fresh air..It does help clear the mind a bit..and I am all for it

I hope you enjoy yoru day today..............and smile..because everyone here for the most part...CARES............

Have a good day..Im out in the sun all day too but lol its in a hot car so no it wont be pleasant
hahahaha
Happy Thoughts and Prayers
Love
C
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Good for you my dear...Get outside and let the sunshine in...lol...(I love that song)...

Really, go and get your mind off of everything...You deserve it...Take care and keep me posted as I will be thinking and praying for you..

Lisa
Helpful - 0
24 acres?  wow!  We have 3 and I thought that was a lot to mow.  Takes me all day just for that! lol

I hope you are enjoying yourself - you deserve it!  You are very special to all of us!

Love,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.