Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Just did a bad bad thing...OH OH

Ok people, think i am gonna need help now...
My friend just called me and said "hey buddy, i get my refill tomorrow, need any?" OMG i said yes....I really dont think i will take them, Just want to know i have them is all...
OH this is not even right...Now i am scared i will give in...

But now i feel real happy cause i know i can get some tomorrow...
Like i said dont really think i will take them, just want to know i have them to learn how to resist...

OH OH what do i do now????

Think i screwed up Bigtime..

This is not gonna be easy for me... cause i know i want to have some, just so i can say i have them... NOT TO TAKE...

ARRRGGGHHHHHHH.....Stupid me........

Hopeless

20 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
216878 tn?1196037520
OMG if i take one freaking pill i am gonna hate myself so much....

I know i will...
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
I will feel like i committed a crime............OMG
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!It don't work!
Helpful - 0
You are not stupid!  You need to call your friend back and say you changed your mind.  Things like this happen.  You do not need them near you sweetie.  And how long will this happiness last - what a couple hours?  Then you have to start taking them all over again.  I would hate to see you have to go through the withdrawals yet again.  I am praying for you right now!

Love and hug!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Ok, calm down...calm down...

Look, I have been there so many times. I would try my hardest to no call my dealer , then I would say "Ok, I'll call and if he answers then I'll hang up". but he would answer and I would make the deal...It is so hard.

If you get them, odds are your going to take them. They will sit somewhere till you feel bad enough and will take them...Please dont even do it. This will all be a memory soon....believe me....oh honey...good luck...I mean it....good luck...I hope that strenght is on your side today and tomorrow....

xoxoxo. Lisa
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Will it make me sick? Since i havent had one in 11 days?
Helpful - 0
If you take one you won't stop. Please don't take them. Call her back and tell her you are sick or any excuse. You don't want to lose all this hard work. Please do this for me. It won't make you feel any better. It is only going to give you the craving for more after 1 hr. You know that is going to happen. Please call her back. I am so proud of you honey. Don't let this get the best of you.

((((hopeless))))

Tim
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
it won't make u sick, but it is still in your system as well as brain receptors and you will be sick the next day...not as bad, but worst then you feel right now.

I am praying for you right now....Good Luck Honey...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
OMG i can't stop thinking now... My head is spinnin' fast...
Freaking Temptation Thing Really SUCKS.....

I am gonna try not to guys, really i am.... Just hope i have the strength tomorrow.

Has 2 be my decision, and hope i make the right one....

thanks all....

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Leaving now, going to keep busy again, can't sit here makes my mind go crazy...

Will be back........

Gotta focus on something else right now......

Thanks again
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
ok honey... first, breathe.... tomorrow is tomorrow.  i think right now - if you can -just try to chill out a minute.  really - sit and just take deeeep breaths for 5 minutes if you can.

if you are flipping out, sit on it for an hour. nothing is going to happen in an hour.  we all want you to call your friend right now and say "nevermind" - but if you feel incapable at this very moment, you have a little time.

how are you feeling right now?  (breathe first, then tell me...)

with much love,
mj
Helpful - 0
This is how I felt last night when I was offered an oxy. The craving was brutal and lasted 10 minutes. I felt like bawling it was so bad. You helped me through that and I want to help you through this. Please call her back. If you have to ask her to hold them aside for you. You are really at a vulnerable time in your w/d. This will not help you at all. You will feel so guilty and have to start all over again. I am going to say prayers for you. I am counting on you sweets.
I have to go to work and will be on later. I will pray on the way to work. You can do this. We can do this together.

Love,
Tim
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Uh oh...that does not sound good.. Look...if u need us..please post or even call me...I will do whatever to talk you down off that ledge..If you want my number, please, let me know. I am leaving now, so try n get back to me soon...like 2 mins...I'll wait 10....Stay strong...

L:isa
Helpful - 0
I went and had my scripts filled.  I am learning how to control the urge to just take a pill.  If you can feel better just knowing they are there, and control yourself from the urge to take them you will be alright.

It's up to you. But if you do decide to put that pill in your mouth and swallow it, think about all this time you've done without them and how much better you feel. Don't take them to just end up having to start over. You are strong and you can fight this. Remember the DARE BEAR, Just say no!!!!  

Good Luck, My prayers are with you!

Love and Hugs

Nannyj507
Helpful - 0
You know what?  I HATE these friggin drugs.  I hate to see so many suffer like this.  I want to show the g*d damn drug companies what they do to us!  I am sure they could make medications that are not this addicting.  They are as bad as the cigarette companies!  

Shelby
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I have done the same thing many many many times.I have a problem with guilt every time.then i come running here to confess my sins and dust myself off and get back on the horse and start again.over and over.I finally got clean for about 90 days c/t.BAM! another knee surgery.Now i'm trying to decide if it's going to be taper or c/t again.I am a big fan of c/t but i don't know if i want that again.Trust me 11 days is a great #.Hang in there.God Bless.Ps Please don't make that call.OK?
Helpful - 0
.. i was just having that convo yesterday.

i think hopeless is going to get thru this.  what is making it SO MUCH ROUGHER i believe is the lack of sleep (not that it's not near impossible anyway.)

for me, in that "now" moment.. i don't know.. everyone is different.  but it passes.  and in one hour she may completely have the strength back.  THANK GOD LITERALLY there is a little time...

Helpful - 0
call your buddy back and tell him nevermind =) want me too?
pleaseeeeeeeee dont get them. no no no no no no no no no no
Helpful - 0
One thing I'm sorry that must be done is all friends that use have to become very distant from you........
When tomorrow comes and she comes over with her refill if you do not slam the door in her face you will indulge.....thats what an addict does.....
Helpful - 0
Hopeless,
Please please don't take those pills! You will set yourself back and have to go through everything all over again. Is a week or two of getting high really worth all the horrible w/d's all over agian?? Please call her and cancel! You will be so very proud of yourself if you do!! You are stronger than this...I know you are, becuase you are on day 11 of being clean, hun! Please email or call me. If you email me, I'll give you my number! Please don't take those pills!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.