Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

Such a beautiful day here in Tennessee.  It feels so good to feel good and feel happy.  It's been a long time. It's so awesome to be able to face the day insted of hiding from it.

My husband said I was acting more like my old self.  We have been married almost 20 years. Our weekend plans are, we have a place at the Tennessee River.  It is so peaceful down there.  I sit out on the deck and watch the hummingbirds play and chase each other.  I also have some Gold Finch feeders out and there are so many of them.  Such a bright beautiful yellow with black on their wings.

We have a flying squirrel in one of the trees, and a red headed wood ****** in another.  

We go fishing, 4 wheeler riding (which I have to go very slow and be very careful), but I got on it and rode it last weekend.

My favorite thing to do is when my husband makes a fire in the fire pit.  I love to sit out at night by the fire and listen to the coyotes howl.

We take our dog, Buddy, he is a full blooded Blue Heeler.  He is a character. If he sees us carrying things out to the truck he knows we are going to the river, and you better not leave him behind.  I went out to put some stuff in the truck and told him to stay, well the big ol smartty pants opened the screen door with the lever and went and jumped in the truck. We have to spell the word River around him now. lol lol

Well I probably won't be back until Monday so I just wanted to tell everyone Thank You for all your help and support. I couldn't have made it this far without ya'll.

I love ya'll, Stay Strong and my prayers are with you.

Nannyj507

P.S.  The camper has an ice cold air conditioner, so when you get to hot we can always go inside.  Have a Great Weekend Everybody!!!!

And thank you Lord for helping me to find this forum and the wonderful people here. Watch over them to Lord, Amen
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I envy you so much!!! I hope you have a great time and give Buddy a couple of treats on me!!!  You take care and I will be thinking of you.

God Speed,
Tim
Helpful - 0
That sounds so beautiful!! I'm at work in midtown manhattan right now where everythng is grey. I need some sun and some green grass!
Helpful - 0
sweet home tennessee..GO vols !!
you are doing so great!!!
((hugs))
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.