Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Morning to all my friends and to everyone

Morning all!!! How is everyone today. Today is day 25!!!!! I am feeling great. I have energy, feeling happy...what more can I ask for. I hope that everyone is well.

Lisa
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey
Im so glad to hear that i myself am tapering and only three a day WOW i have to say im doing pretty good to for the most part. Lots of luv~Chros
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Well, Chros, that is all we can ask for now isn't it. The sun is not shining here in Philadelphia today, but I know its there...My perspective has changed and I feel a new start has been given to me. I can only hope this feeling for all of you, my friends...Hope you continue to feel good..Your doing a great job...

Take Care...Lisa
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Lisa,

Way to go, Day 25!!!!!  That is so awesome!

I'm so happy for you, and am glad to hear your day is starting out Great!!

Lot of Love,

Todd

To: Chrosty, Good Job, on holding at 3!!! - We'll talk a litlle later, okay..

God Bless You, and with Lots of Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
Morning...Im just really tired but looking forward to my day

I had to take the boys to Lacrosse last night...and I didnt get home till 11 last night...I know from experience not to take my sleeping pill because I dont have eenough time to sleep it off..Therefor.......I was up till going on 4 am..last night..
The boys had weed and I sooo badly wanted to have a hoot and think it would make me pass out...but I had to let that go...So I went out to the bush and sat by my tree...loaded lol bug spray mind you.....lol...Certainly a shower this morning...and I had to sit there and pray for a bit..and lol smoke 15 smokes to get passed that feeling......

I just gazed at the stars last night and spoke.........with my H.P I guess.....it was really good and Ifelt better, yetI wasnt tired......So I had a hot bath....jsut a soak with salts thinking it will makeme tired..and then read, yet stayed up

Drove my cousin to work this morning...have had 3 cups of coffee in a span of a few hours and hoping that will kick in soon, 3 is alot for me..Im usually having tea yet I need a wake up

Im getting ready to head out soon...Im GOING FOR MY FIRST FACIAL.....This is my congradulations you quit smoking weed gift..providing I dont smoke I have it paid for me..which is incredably nice..and lord knows she will know...lol she knows all my drug habits ...evne the percs too...came compltly honest with all that.......

So Im excited..I just got my new.....a new bed...so Im happy...
I do have to get going I am going to relax a day away from all kids and a facial..IM A LUCKY GIRL...........

Happy Thoughts and Prayers

Love
C
Helpful - 0
Oh Lisa - 25 is wonderful!!  I am so happy for you!  You have almost made it a month - that is really something to be proud of and the fact that you are feeling good!  I could not be happier for you!!  I am on day 16 right?  God, I can't even remember! lol  Is that a bad sign?  Can you tell I got less sleep last night?? lol

Love,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I am glad to hear that you are out and about. I defeinitly got some energy from somewhere, not sure where, but I have it and am not complaining. I was so tried these past few weeks. I never thought I would feel energy...but I have some...not as much as I would like, but I have it.

Lacrosse huh??? My little brother plays as well.

Go get that facial...They are relaxing and wonderful...

Keep me posted...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
way to go, sister.... :-)
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Day 25 is super huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.