Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Hey guys, Guess what

OK guys, I am back not for long though, gonna go for another walk in bout 20 min... But will return after.
Just wanted to let ya all know something, I did give in, I know what everyone is thinking...But guess what i have NOT taked one yet and i have had them for over 3 1/2 hours now...I only got 10, but honestly thinking about just flushing them, I really can't bring myself to put it in my mouth... Just wanted ya all to know...

Will be back in a bit

Love to ya all

Hopeless
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
We are not thinking anything nor are we judging you.  I am here no matter what.  Sounds like you are enjoying your day and that is a very good thing!

Hug,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I would never judge you darlin. I have an oxycontin here and I am debating. I don't think I will give in. Ya know, "Hotel California" has to be a resort for drug addicts. Ya, ya think??? heh heh
Helpful - 0
I am proud of you (((((((neverhopeless))))))
Helpful - 0
It is so hard having the pills and not taking them, you still rock!

While I am tapering I keep what I do have in the trunk of my car, out of site and if I want to get extras I think about it and tell myself it is not worth it (has worked so far).

Here is a thought if you want to keep them 'just in case'.  Wrap them up very securely in a zip lock baggie, fill a milk jug or other container up with water, drop them in and freeze them in the jug.  Then if you want to give in you will still have to wait for the ice to melt and the craving could be gone before then.  Stupid idea but I know people that freeze their credit cards in containers so they can not use them...

steve
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Thank You Shelby and Tim...
This is hard, but forcing myself not to take it...

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
See how strong you are!  All this talk of pills and my cravings are kicking in.  I cannot wait until that ends!  You are such a fighter and I am so proud of you!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
honey bun, i love ya no matter what ya decide.

and i am very impressed that you have had them this long and not taken one. that's fantastic.

but i got yer back no matter what, sista!

xoxo
luv
mj
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.