Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I start getting really hot and flushed

This has been happening since I quit. It is cool here and I just start to feel like I am in an oven. Crikey, I would hate to be a woman. No offense intended.
28 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Deal and I hope you feel better today. I know, as you do, the first days of w/d's are just awful. It takes a very strong person to attempt it and you are (in my book) a strong woman. Are you on day 4? I sort of lost track. I am on day 23 and actually woke up with not one craving. It will probably change in a few hours, LOL. I hope not because I am feeling great this morning. It looks like we are going to have a beautiful sunny day!!! The Red Sox are playing this afternoon, :) God Bless and have a nice day. Hang in there!!!

Tim
Helpful - 0
Cranky! NOOOOO! (Well maybe just a little!) Sorry guys, I overreacted and will keep my mouth shut when I disagree......deal?
Peace.
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
Tim always beats me to the post!
Helpful - 0
Thanks, I just notice it happens every few hours like I am in an oven.
Helpful - 0
you should be lucky to be a man! I'm there i'm a heat wavin.hot flashin,menopausal , psyco b--ch from hell!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
your quote

"I will go put a dress on. It happens every now and then. Maybe it is just hot in here."

What happens every now and then, the hot flashes or the dress?

;-)

Just kidding, btw, I'm Steve... Been reading your adventures for a week, keep strong..
Helpful - 0
Oh good one! LOL
Helpful - 0
My wife hates when I wear her clothes, I stretch em out. LOL
Helpful - 0
Ah shucks...You all make it fun to be an addict.. Detox with laughs..
Helpful - 0
You might as well have fun when your suffering!! Nice to meet you and welcome.
Helpful - 0
Oh yes - quite the life we have here!! lol
Helpful - 0
I know how I can suprise my wife when she gets home from work now..
Helpful - 0
Put on that silky red thing she saves for special occasions. That will open her eyes.
Helpful - 0
You are going to fit right in here! lol
Helpful - 0
I will go put a dress on. It happens every now and then. Maybe it is just hot in here.
Helpful - 0
Tim always beats me to the post!
Helpful - 0
I guess that was worth saying twice! lol
Helpful - 0
After the shock she would laugh her ass off...and then take her cell phone and take a picture..
Helpful - 0
No joking or laughing.
Helpful - 0
Glad to see your not acting like a child! That was a low blow!
Helpful - 0
I was just trying to make light of it. I was not trying to give you a low blow. Talk to us. How are you doing? I know you are going through a rough time right now. When I read your post about being off for 4 months it broke my heart. I know this is serious business and so hard to do. I was not trying to hurt you in any way. I am sorry and if I had their e-mails, I would be e-mailing them. Please don't read something into this that is not there. I was not speaking about you at all. I might get in trouble but I was joking about Beach. It was just kidding around. I think you have many preconcieved notions about me. I am not a bad guy.
Helpful - 0
I will just read and not post. I am truly sorry.
Helpful - 0
Can't we all just get along?

I have had a great time tonight, soon the wife will be home and most of the fun will stop.. Laughter is great medicine.. I am pretty new to this posting thing but did not think we were aloud to share email addresses per the rules, I did not catch up on the drama last night but this must be better that what went on then, right?

I think us as addicts do get a little cranky at times, when I start to feel cranky I'll turn over the keyboard then type.. so if you see afj;oiejafksdfhoa'ewr]oiruj]jljal', you will know that I'm not in a good mood ;-)

Both of you keep strong...
Helpful - 0
No, I will take the heat on this. Marce is right and I was wrong. I didn't think anyone was in the room and it was selfish of me. Marce is a nice lady and going through a tough time right now. She needs all the encouragement we can give. I guess I am not real good learning about forums. I will learn and not make the same mistakes.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.