Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Tim

Tim, trust me when i say "BE GLAD YOU DIDN'T TAKE IT"
Makes you feel nothing but sick is all...Amazing how it don't make you feel like it used to. I swear to you this is the truth.

I thought for sure i would feel good just one more time, but NOPE
didn't happen...I just find it so hard to believe, but guess i had to learn the hard way, now I am being punished i guess...Hopefully feel better tomorrow though...

Just wanted to share that with ya,

Luv,

(Me) Hopeless
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That makes me realize that if I did the same thing, I would feel like you. I am so proud of you lady!!!  Did you get something for your stomach??
Helpful - 0
You can help so many people by telling them this story. God Bless and have a good sleep, you deserve it.
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Yes be glad, cause i am sicker than a dog right now, and i know it's just from taking that. How and why did i do this to myself, is what i keep asking me. My body was almost cleansed and i feel just terrible now.
Tim trust me, totally not worth it bud.........
I honestly felt nothing from it like i used to, i can't believe i am saying this, but OMG it is the TRUTH. How could i have felt good from them before? This is so weird.... Thought i was missin it, real bad... but now i know, I WASN'T...
Definately was not worth it, i had to take it to see and find out for myself, and oh my trust me when i say..... NEVER EVER AGAIN.....DID NOTHING but make me sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk........

Good Night Ya Sweet Sweet Thing You
I will talk to you tomorrow....Hopefully with better attitude than i had today.
Sorry for being such a bummer today.

Luv Hopeless
Helpful - 0
I know I am posting on a private thread that is none of my business but I just wanted to say again that I am so happy for you that you were able to get rid of them and although the sickness may feel horrible.... be thankful it made you feel that way or you would have been tempted to take the rest!  I had that happen to me once before too.  Got sick so I didnt take anymore.  If they had made me feel good..........I would have kept them for myself and not given them away.  Either way and for what ever reason..... AWESOME JOB!
Helpful - 0
How are you doing tonight?
Helpful - 0
There are really no private threads and jump in at anytime!!!
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey you don't have to apolize, your opinion really means alot here...
Thank you for responding... It means alot, and yes you are right, it does make ya sick after being clean and going through all the w/d your body just can't handle it anymore. I really and truely hope others see this and know from my stupid mistake. Cause it really doesn't make you feel how it used to. That is the truth. I am sure i will feel better tomorrow, drinking lots of gingerale right now, and that is helping a little.

Again thanks for responding..
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
I am doing fine.  I am just waiting on pins and needles to find out what the outcome will be on monday.  I am getting tired and about ready for bed.   Hope you all have a wonderful and better night!!!!
Helpful - 0
It will work out fine and with all of us praying for you, you are going to have a beautiful bouncing baby. Don't stess yourself out. Marce is a nurse and she knows her stuff. You just take care of yourself and get a good nights sleep.

God Bless,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.