Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Marce

I am sorry and just wish you would respond to my posts. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. The comment was just a joke and not about you. Please forgive me.
25 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are making me laugh so hard. Thanks for the post!!!! cuckooo cuckooo
Helpful - 0
Thank you for that.  

hug,

shelby
Helpful - 0
Tim, no apology needed. I got off the forum last night to just step away from it all not to ignore,  and yes, I was a little cranky! So sue me!  I tend to get caught up in the drama at times so that is why I walked away. I went to watch  the last two episodes of the Soprano's (On Demand) and it was awesome BTW.  

Shelby, I too, would jump on the  bandwagon if I thought one of my friends was being attacked so I totally  understand where you are coming from! I dont feel more entitled to be here by any means, but I do have an opinion which I was sharing and I feel was legitimate. Tink was defending me just as you defended Tim! THANKS TINK!!! We are all just human and this is a really shitty thing we ALL have to deal with. I guess we just have to remember that we all deal with it in different ways!  

Hope you guys have a good day!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
besides tink and myself, I really need to know exactly how many ppl participated in this thread.  I really think it is only one and that is unbelievably scary to me.

thanks
Helpful - 0
Thank you for answering my post. I hope you are feeling better today and had a good nights sleep. I think you are a terrific person and would never hurt your feelings intentionally. We all have our rights to different opinions and I do respect yours.

God Bless,
Tim
Helpful - 0
I posted earlier.....you guys are fine.......truly....you are good, you do not bother me....
Helpful - 0
enough said
Helpful - 0
I would like to see one post that I ever said that other than the one this afternoon about the lawyer and detective. This place is becoming a snake pit because people can't stand to give up there turf. Let's not ever post to each other again, ok.
Helpful - 0
Why? I never talked about Medhelp like that. You people really are mean and cruel and don't give a darn about the people you hurt. MedHelp will shut this site down if this doesn't stop. No one told me this, it is just logical.
Helpful - 0
That is not entirely true. I have seen many post with "e-mail mail" and such. I can go back and get them for you and copy.
Helpful - 0
I know you are right but I just do not understand.  This really is hard to deal with now.

I am sorry if I got you into any kind of trouble here - I honestly thought that no one would have a problem.  I encourage people to join in anyway!  We always try to help the newbies.

I love you Tim and again I am sorry if I caused you any stress.

shelby
Helpful - 0
I try to answer as many posts as possible - anyone new I will help if I can.  There are some people here that can vouch for me.  Tim did nothing wrong - if anything it was me - even though I still don't understand why we were berated.  He has helped me through some tough times and it really hurts me to see this.

I mean no ill will to anyone here.

shelby
Helpful - 0
if you notice, Tim is the one who started this thread, another "new one" addressed to Marce and he's apologizing to her about something on "another thread" and you responded to tell her you thought she was wrong.

most of us here have always followed the same basic guideline "keep a topic under the same thread, and not to continue to start new threads" it may not be a Med-help rule, but one we have tried to use.

you'll notice new ppl posting that they feel "un-noticed" well its very hard to help others when you have to "weed through" so many posts that really should have stayed under the same thread.

it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with who's been here longer or who's more popular....its about RECOVERY and being considerate to ALL OTHERS....

tink  :)
Helpful - 0
Again, I don't understand what is going on here. If this keeps up, Medhelp will shut this down entirely. Stop bickering, we are night in high school anymore.
Helpful - 0
You have someone in tears. You really should think before you start pounding on your keyboards.
Helpful - 0
you know i am seriously getting TIRED of you talking about Med Help like you work for them!!!!! and acting like your in some kind of "IN" with them.....

i know who has access to med-help and has been asked by med-help to moderate this forum and guess what ITS NOT YOU!!!!!!!!

k, i'm done posting to you.....i only posted to start with cause of Marce

Hava a good night sleep banging you head in bed!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Everyone is tired and going through their own thing. I love you girl. Don't sweat the small stuff and maybe????? tomorrow the room will be loving and accepting. Sleep tight!!!

Hug to ya,
Tim
Helpful - 0
So since she has been coming here for 5 months it is ok for her to say what we can say on what thread?  For your information I do not have Tim's email address.  Second, the "2" of us were bothering no one.  We were trying to cheer one another up.  What was the harm there.  Just because some of you people have been coming here for longer does not give you the right to tell other's what to do.  We were not breaking any of the rules!  I just don't get it.  Recovery is hard enough without this.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I have had nothing but good things to say about Marce. I am not going to debate you on this one. It is just too much.
Helpful - 0
Please, I was apologizing to Marce and you are being silly. Read some of the posts.
Helpful - 0
hey girl,

how are you doing? i've been laying "low" lately

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
to make tink mad....really is something!
Helpful - 0
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

now the 2 of you are on Marce??? seriously ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!
Marce is one of the most caring and supportive ppl here she's been coming here over 5 months and has always been sincere and wonderfull!!!!!

if the "2" of you want to joke around and do "whatever" and it offends someone else, how about having a little understanding??? we all know you have eachothers emails (you posted about it right here on the forum) so use them to exchange jokes. I believe the same advise was given to Lizzie Lou, wasnt it? that she should use email to communicate about things???

i've watched this B/S going on long enough already and have stayed out-of-it!!! BUT to be rude to Marce is just to much for me to ignore!!!!!!!

Tink :)
Helpful - 0
Marce -

I was not having the best afternoon and frankly it was cheering me up  from the depression that can come from detoxing.  How in the world was that bothering you?  I needed to spend some time laughing for my own good.  What you said is uncalled for.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.