Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Hey Folks!!! ( : ( : ( :

Hi all, Just wanted to say "I FINALLY GOT A LITTLE SLEEP LAST NIGHT" not much, but like 4 hours and OMG did i need that. When ya go 13 nights with NO sleep, guess you'll take what ya can get, and I took it...LOL

Feeling A lil' better today, yesterday was a bad day for me, but i made it through...thanks to all of you.

My stomache is still a little upset from taking that "THING" but i guess i deserve it. That'll teach me...  ( :

I hope you are all doing wonderful today, i will be here on and off all day...So i will try to have a positive attitude today and help any that need it.

Want to say Thank you again to, Tim, MJ, Ionote, Shelby, Invincible, Browneyes, and everyone else who helped me through yesterday..Big hug to all of you...

Luv, Hopeless
15 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good morning darlin,

I posted you below. I am so happy you are feeling good today!!!! My flusher sister, LOL. I am so proud of you!!!!

Love,
Tim
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Ya my "Flusher Bro"

That was tough to do how bout it????

But at the same time felt damm good........LOL
Are you feeling ok today?
Any Cravings?

(((((Tim)))))

Luv, me (Flusher Sis)
Helpful - 0
Hi honey!!!!!!!

I am SO glad you got some sleep...

And you come here with any kind of attitude you want (re: your post) - just come!!  

I'm so happy to see you in better spirits, sistah....

xoxoxox and big fat x and o-
mj
Helpful - 0
I woke up with zero cravings and have not had one today. If this keeps up it will be amazing!!! I only flushed one pill and you flushed 29!!!!  You made it over the hump. I know how hard it was to do and a lot harder than flushing one. Oxycontin is not my choice of drug and quite frankly, I was afraid I would like it. I had enough problems getting off the hydros. I am going to be going out in the yard in a few and will see you all later.

(((((((Hopeless))))))

Love,
Tim
Helpful - 0
glad you got some sleep ..i know you needed it. and your very welcome for any help actually no need to thank for it..you are a huge help yourself..consider it returning a favor =)
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi there,

Glad to hear you got some sleep. God oh God, believe me...I am on Day 10, from quitting one of my meds (12.5 Ambien) - 5 days, I think I only got a total of 12 hours!

I know how good it feels, when your body finally reaches that natural sleeping point!!! - When I hit, about day 5, I slept for 14 hours!!!

Really Glad to hear you got some sleep!  My body is still, trying to get used to natural sleep - lol, but at least I finally can - AND SO WILL YOU, just Keep Up the Good Job!

Love,

Todd
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
may i give you a little advice...that all of us here have learned the hard way.

have you ever heard of "FORUM ADDICTION"?   omg...i think it is the worse addiction out there...lol.   we all suffer from it when we first get here...something about it just grabs hold and will not let go.   alot of ppl...including myself...have admitted to having it...whether it be a full time addiction or an on and off thing...hehe.   anyway...whatever the case may be...it is alot of times one of the major causes of lack of sleep.   once the w/d stage is over...the next stage kicks in...forum addiction ! ! ! !

just ask yoda..whenever she gets back from her trip.   she was in horrible shape...poor thing...(love ya yogi)...couldn't sleep...never left the house...stayed on the forum all the time.   i finally convinced her that she needed a life...she had to get out and do something with herself...had to make her "body" tired...and then sleep would come.   well...it worked.   i'm proud to say that our dear yogi is sleeping like a log.   the hardest thing she had to do though was to turn her computer off early...take a long hot bath...and NOT TURN IT BACK ON UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING.

so please be careful...this is a horrible addiction...and it is truly a real addiction too.

huggs,
kim  
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Tim, I only had 10 pills, not 30...I flushed 9.... But still felt like alot more...
Enjoy your day outside, I also am getting ready to leave, going to my daughters softball game, today is her playoffs...
So glad you are feeling good, very proud of you...... ( :

Hey MJ, thank you my friend, yes sleeeeeeeeepppppppp, finally... Hopefully tonight it will even be better...
How are you feeling today?
I hope all is good with you, and hope you have a wonderful wonderful day...
I will give ya a holler when i come back, i will only be gone for about an hour or 2...

xoxoxoxoxo
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Last night I really thought that I could be addicted to the forum. I have never really been a chat person on the web and I guess you could call me a virgin. I am learning the etiquette and trying to go with the flow. I have to get off here and do some yard work. Leaving sometimes is like when you kissing someone you love goodbye and you keep coming back for more. LOL

Have a great day all and type at you later!!!

God Bless,
Tim

ps. I am really going out in the yard now, too beautiful of a day to be inside.
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Thank you Todd, yes having no sleep is awful, but is getting better night by night.
Glad 2 hear that you are finally sleeping now too.... ( :
Good 4 you...

Hope all is well with you today..

Have a wonderful day

(((((Todd))))) hugz 4 ya

Hopeless

Hey Lizzy, you are so right, i am addicted to this forum, it is so hard to stay away from it...I try so hard, tell myself everyday, stay off PC and keep busy, but before i know it here i am again... I am leaving here soon, and so i won't be on that much today, I think it'll do me good.....Cause this site is all i think about....Thinking about all the ppl. here who are going through so much and wanting so bad to be able to help it is so hard to stay away.... But i really do gotta try and keep busy... Thanks for the advice.... It really is true, this is very addicting....

Thanks, Hopeless
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
LOL

I think we get most addicted to this forum is when we can't sleep! Then it keeps us up!

JUST LIKE NOW...It's bueatiful and sunny in So. CA, and still in here.

I think Tim has the right idea, gonna go get some sushine!

Hang Tight Everyone!

Lots of Love!

Todd
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
So glad you made it this far!
Helpful - 0
yes doll - go out and take a walk! i'm too, in so cal and it's not too hot yet to enjoy the morning!!!!

:)
mj
Helpful - 0
I am so glad to hear that you slept a little. Doesn't if make a world of difference, even if its just a few hours?
I am so proud of you!! Congrats!!
Helpful - 0
Hey sweetie, just got back from work. my prestigious cashier job at the holidau gas station. You flushed down 9? way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!
you rock!!!!!!!!! told ya noone would be mad!!!!! You're still loved at the forum.
How old are you sweetie? I got the feeling you are some of the youngblood here. Us oldies learn fron you. You do have alot to add. Just hang in there babygirl, the days will get better. There is light at the end of the rainbow!!!!! You will see!

luv, Cathy

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.