Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all. If this is a hard day for you, please know (I believe) that your Father will always be with you everyday to watch over and guide you. May there be peace in your hearts and love in your soul. God Bless and if you are traveling, buckle up and Godspeed!

Tim
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
217599 tn?1202850952
This will probably be my hardest Father's Day ever as it is the first one without my Dad.  he passed in Feb. and with the methadone in my system i almost didn't make it.  i have lost my mother, sister and nephew, and none of those shook me like losing Daddy did.  i had no emotional control with the methadone in my system.  so glad i am off of it now.  just wish my last few days with Dad could have been drug free.  I was the only person who prayed with him, even in my drugged state.  he really appreciated it, so at least i know i made it easier for him.  anyway, enough rambling.  i have my hubby and he's a dad, so i need to concentrate on him.  ty for the thought, luv

Lucy
Helpful - 0
I understand and every Mother's Day I feel such sadness. I do take comfort in the fact that I will see her again. Parental bonds are NEVER broken. Think of all the good times and that will get you through. Take joy in your husband and children.

(((Lucy))))

God Bless,
Tim
Helpful - 0
I hope you have a great Father's Day!!!   Don't you have the twins, or triplets, an another child maybe?? Am I confusing you with someone else....My dad has been gone for 10 years now, but it is still hard, I still miss him...and I am like you, with your Mom...I know I will see him again......and that keeps me going on Father's Day......and every other day....we were very, very close......
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.