Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tim!!!!!

Hi Bud!!
How are you feeling? I just wanted to talk to you about something...I guess we can't post our email addresses anymore, but can you go back and look for my email address? I just posted it a few days ago, maybe three or four...or, if you have fishmeal or dutchess or cinnamonstix email addresses, then they all have mine and will give it to you. Let me know! TTYL
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well keep me posted on whats goingl on. I love hearing family stories and such...I'm the type of person with a dry sense of humor, the type who will joke about beating my kid and such, but the truth is that I love my kid more than anything/anyone...I'd suffer through the worst torture for him. Anyways, what I am trying to say is...I love kids, so I love to hear funny, silly kid stuff that a person who is not a parent won't appreciate! LOL
Anyways, I'd love to hear more about your daughter...exactly how old is she, and what is she up to these days?? You can just email that to me, as I know this might not be appropriate for this forum, but I'd love to learn more about your kids, day to day life, etc. As a stay at home mom, it's just interesting to me what other peoples day is like. It just interests me to know how different families go through the days. Anyways, email with updates/funny stories/etc!!! Luv and hugs!! Em
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi the Fam is doing Great!! I would write more now but gotta run.... LUV  Jim
Helpful - 0
I luv you fishmeal!!! Thank you so much for doing that, and also thank you for NOT giving out my email unelss you know I want you to. I luv ya, bud. How's the fam???
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
handled.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Em I'll give it to him right now....
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Why can't we post our email addy's anymore?

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.