Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Day 3

Same as last night... chills sweaty.. not too bad though. I managed to sleep pretty well. The stuff the guy at GNC gave me helped alot..I need to get something in my tummy..
Hope everyone is having a good weekend..
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
oh man - good for you!!! day 3!!!!  i hope you sure feel proud of yourself.... you're in the roughest part.

keep going, my friend!!!  you are in the home stretch!!!!

very very warmly,
mj
Helpful - 0
Congrats, hun!! You should be very proud of yourself. I'm just curious...do you have any of the rls?? Are sweats and chills the only symptoms? It should only get better from here. Does your mind feel foggy at all, or are you clear??
Helpful - 0
i understand what youre goin thru, this is day 4 for me, the first 2 were the worst the RLS i think is the worst part of detoxing. i felt good yesterday, day 3. now today i feel very dizzy, like passing out, drained, very hungry and anxiety is bad. people tell me day 5- tomorra- should be easier and i should get better each day. this site was a blessing to me, all the people here so full of love and support- to each and every one, thank you, i love you, you made this lonely pain make it seem less lonely for me. god bless you all
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.