Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Re questions.

Where you "Post a question" you will find at the top of the page a set of rules. Read line number 3 carefully and you will find that you may not ask more than two questions of the Med Help Medical Staff in any six month period. As far as asking questions of each other there seems to be no limit. Also, those of you who give out your last names, Email addresses or other personal info should read line 1.
17 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
So you are saying work the questions in to comments?
Helpful - 0
I believe what Mangee is saying is: There are two types of forums on the Med Help site:
Doctor-Patient and Patient-Patient. In the Doctor -Patient you can only ask a question two times in a 6month period for each Doctor-Patient forum. As far as the Patient-Patient forums go (like this one) you can ask an unlimited amount of questions.
Correct me if I'm wrong
Helpful - 0
Thanks Gyspygirl nice of you to come over and explain. so was i wromg or not?
Helpful - 0
I don't think it would matter if it was a question or a comment if it was on the Doctor-Patient forum you would only get two in a 6month period. that is just my opinion of the way I see it of course.
I hope you are doing well tonight.
Helpful - 0
I cant sleep tonight otherwise i'm good and you? I guess I thought this was out forum and dont know where the doctors forum is.

Helpful - 0
As I said, Rule #3 says that you cannot ask the doctors from Med Help any more than two questions in a six month period. As long as it is other addicts that you are asking questions of, there is really no limit.
Helpful - 0
If you look at the blue bar above you will see forums you can click on that, That is just one way to get to the other forums.
I'm sorry to hear you are having troubles tonight. I have terrible insomnia, but have suffered from it for most of my life.
Helpful - 0
If you want to ask the doctors at Med Help a question you have to go to where it says "Contact us." which you can see at the top of the page.
Helpful - 0
Thankyou Mangee. I could be hiting the wrong buttons. Is that what you are seeing?
Helpful - 0
Mangee is correct I didn't realize you were looking to ask a Dr. a question, just thought you wanted to know more about the site and it's forums. Sorry for the misunderstanding. There are a lot of forums for specific medical problems that you can ask questions on though if you want to check them out.
Helpful - 0
Thankyou both. late at night i'm not the brightest bulb on the tree.
Helpful - 0
I have have read lot's of your post's and find you to be very insightful. So, don't sell yourself short. Are you having a medical problem that you need help with?? I hope that everything is alright.
Helpful - 0
Me? insiteful?  thanks hun! No I dont have ant questions for the docs, so I clearly made an error. I've never had a question for the docs.
Helpful - 0
Sorry if it took me a while to respond. Well I'm glad that your ok and if you don't have any?? that means you doin good
Helpful - 0
So how are you doing with your recovery?/
Helpful - 0
yup. Well i'm going to try and sleep again  so be well my friend Gypsy and i'll catch you out here again soon.
Helpful - 0
sleep well
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.