Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
209656 tn?1272297065

TIM and SHELBY, How are You Shelby.....I'm getting worried, Tim, Read when you wake!

Shelby,

How are you sweetie, have not heard or seen you in a bit. Are you okay? Let us all know, when you wake up...okay?

We love you, and were all here to support you, just like you have done for us!

Love ya,

Todd

TIM: Hey brother, I read your post below, now I know why, I didn't here from you, look's like you had a Great Father's Day!!!

I was getting a little concerned, until I found your post below, with your Big Day today! Stay in touch brother!

God Bless,

Todd
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Todd!

Just a busy weekend is all.  I was feeling pretty good over the weekend and wasn't home much.  Which I am so happy about!  I forgot what it was like to be able to just go out, not have to worry about pills and feel normal.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel! :)

I did miss everyone here though - I thought about you guys all weekend and was praying that everyone was feeling great or at least semi-great! lol

How are you sweetie?  I got your emails - thank you.  I just have not had a chance to reply.

God Bless you!

Love,

shelby
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi sweetie,

Well it's could to hear from you at last! You had me a little worried...

I'm glad that you got out, and enjoyed life! Outside the computer - LOL

I missed you a bunch, and no problem on the emails....just shoot me an email when you have time. I love talking with you! Plus you have to bring up to date girl.

I'll wait to hear from you, I'm tired and could use some laughs - I can try and give you some, but you have to make me laugh first, so I can give you laughs!

Yes I'm ~smiling!

Love and miss ya

God Bless!
Todd
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.