Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

fishmeal

Fishmeal, you hit the nail on the head, when you stated there will be a time when these pills will not work anymore, meaning they will not get you high anymore. what the f... good is it if it then. That is what is going with me right now i have to accept that its difficult but yet so simple its time to stop, I start my taper plan today and i know i can do it with the help of my wife holding my pills. I take these pills for pain for a severe back injury, i dont take them as prescribed who does right.I just hope i can handle the pain i will be in. Congradulation on your sobriety you always have something positive to say. I have not posted much but i read alot of the posts they are so helpfull.                                                                  Thankyou and Godbless                                
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good morning fish!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Good morning everybody!  Yea Easy it is not.  Lonote I had a dream about you last night... we were in Canada... trying to get into a frozed swapmeet... our cars are were the little "posts that we have"  weird wierd weerd!!!!

and itsnoteasy Yup... why the heck do it... although it is better than lying in a coma (figuratively) ???  For the meantime I have "traded" drugs.  I'm using suboxone.... disclaimer:  I need it because of the extreme emotional crisis I'm having at this place in time.  I like it better becuase I do get a small high from it... cause it feels so normal that it feels high.

Helpful - 0
Good morning, hun!!
How's the family? How was your weekend??
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hi Em, Sweetue. The fam is doing incredibly well and we are going to disneyLand tomorrow!  Gonna take everybody including the Baby and Nanny...If I never see Mr. Toads wild ride again it will be OK but the kids love that kind of stuff and it will be a first for two of the youngest...Fun in the sun...It will also be a first for our Nanny so that will be a kick... She is 28 years old and never been???? can't imagine something like that????

How ar yu????
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.