Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Tim2h

Hey Honey...Just wanted to drop a post to let you know that we are all here for you and pulling for you. From what I gather, you are not having the best day, or have had the best last few days. Please know, that we are ALL here if you need us...Anything at all. Let me know when you are back....

xoxoxoxo....X's a million...

Lisa
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks darlin, it is not a good day and you would think I would be a lot better than I am right now. I just can get set off by the most trivial things lately. I think it is UMS=UGLY MOOD SWINGS. Thanks for your support and know that I appreciate it.

God Bless you,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Timmy Tim Tim...

For what it's worth, Saturday I was a walking, talking, blithering disaster.  Blacker than black.  You probably saw the posts... and it scared me sh**less.  And it HURT.

Sunday, it lifted.

This too, shall pass my love...
xox
mj
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I have to agree. THis weekend, overall, was a good one for me, but Sat night, I had a dream about Oxy's. It was the first dream I had about pills. Which when I woke up, I wanted to call my dealer desperately. I had the phone, ready to dial, and something stopped me. Not sure what. I kept trying to give myself reasons to go and get at least one Oxy. Assuring myself that I would no go through W/D if I took a quarter of an 80mg Oxy. Especially since I was addicted to 1000mgs. I kept rationalizing...and I was so mad at myself. I had no access to a computer to come on and talk to you guys. In the end, I managed to talk myself down, and Im thankful...

The point is, we are up, then we are down. We need eachother and need support. Tim, you have it from me, as do the rest of my friends here...

Good luck to you....

xoxoxox...Lisa
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much ladies!!!  I am haning in there and have not taken any. It would really be pointless as I have about 8 only. I don't want to mess this up.

Hugs to you ladies,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Lis - good for you.  That's tough ... what I hear is that is you are getting stronger every day.  So glad to hear it.

Tim - toss the 8.  Get them outta there.  Why keep 'em?
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Thanks Marc, but it was so hard. As I said in a different post. It took me 1 hour to decide to call my dealer and then about 8 to talk myself out of it....SO HARD>>>>>>>>lol....

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
I will be honest and will tell you if I throw them. I have to leave for a bit and help the wife.

Hugs to ya,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.