Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Hey Friends

Hey all my friends (supporters)
Going for a long walk.....Gonna sit in the woods for awhile. Gotta clear my head, Just hate who i am right at this moment. Feel like sh**
Oh well, i deserve this feeling.

Hope you are all doing good today, I really do. It is so nice to see ppl. helping so many that need it.

Be back sometime,

Me, Hopeless
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
216878 tn?1196037520
Just want to tell you that you are in my thoughts today. I feel for ya, (My flushin Bro) hehehe...
Hang in there, you are s strong man, just having a weak moment is all...I know i feel just awful for doing what i did last night and today, and i am telling you that you will also, if you give in to that "Damm Temptation" please hun, don't do it. Don't make the same mistake i just did, you will regret it. I am not telling you what choice to make, just letting you know how it is making me feel about myself. It's not a good feeling.

I have gotten to know you so well, and i honestly feel for you and what you are going through. This is hell......If you decide to pop that pill, do me a favor, please, before you put it in your mouth, think about it, i mean sit and look at it for a few minutes, and ask yourself, "do I really want to do this" "do I really want that feeling that only will last for an hour or so"? All this is going to do is set you back, and you will feel just awful inside. I can say this to you, cause i just did it. Am really hating me right at this moment.

I am going for a long walk and gonna sit in the woods for awhile and think and try to clear my head. I will be back, so you give me a holler if you need to, ok?

I truely understand what you are going through right at this moment....I am here for you...

(((((Tim)))))

wuvs ya, Hopeless
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Sounds sooooo gooooood
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
walking in the woods i mean
Helpful - 0
You do not deserve to feel like s**t.  Please don't talk that way!  Addiction is a disease - we have to fight to beat it.  Of course there are going to be some setbacks - we have all had them!  Trust me - you are not alone!

shelby
Helpful - 0
i really understand..so far today my mom has called me to get 4 loritabs from her to take and trade..ok thats just dumb of her.,.then i got a call ..a guy wanting to know if i would take him somewhere he would give me 5 7.5's.
its soooooooo hard to say no..but i just say no thanks and hang up real fast and then find something to do. check in when you get back and let me(us) know how you are ok. lots of support here for ya and im really thinking about you right now. i know how you feel and i know how hard it is. your stronger than you know. beleive that ok.
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
with friends like that, who needs enemies.  so glad my friends and family are all pulling fo me.  today is the worst battle i have had yet with the cravings.  the notco is right here, my hubby genuinely needs it.  he only takes it once or twice a month when the pain gets totally intolerable, and i am not going to take that relief away from him.  i just have to stay strong.  pray for me.  seeing hope's note has helped me to stay away so far.  don't want to go through the guilt.  trying to stay busy.  hopefully that will help.  i'll keep checking back,

Lucy
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Hey Dear...I am so glad to hear that you declined on the 7.5's and hung up. I am so very proud of you. I was thinking about you earlier.

Please keep me posted...

Lisa

Helpful - 0
lucy, i'm sure you've thought of this already, but can he keep it somewhere he has access to it, but you don't?

i know i'm projecting, but that's my drug of choice, and .. well, i couldn't keep it here, let me put it that way.

just a thought.

ps - don't take it.  it's lame.  remember how lame it is???  it ain't whatcha think it's gonna be...
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
thanks for the note. he did keep it out of reach at first, but i have been doing so well, we didn't think it would be a prob.  we just had our own little prayer meeting.  prayed for everyone who is struggling as well as myself, and i'm a lot better.  i will not give in!!!!!  thanks for youe help.  it has been invaluable.

Lucy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.