Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tim

Hey there dearie,     I know it is tough right now.  Don't know what to say, really but I do know I care about you and when I hear of your suffering it makes me so mad at "addiction".  

8 pills are a drop in the bucket and are not going to do much to help you but will hurt you emotionally.

The benefits WILL NOT outweigh the costs.  As much as it sucks, it's true.

I could say hang in there, this too shall pass, and both would be true.  Sometimes I just start writing.  Its almost like something takes over my hand and I am surprised at what comes out on that paper.  What I am feeling right now, bored, scared, sad, pissed, and why.  I usually don't consciously know why but it comes out on paper.

I start with "fear".  All my negative feelings eventually point to some type of fear.  

My thoughts are with you today.  How was your fathers day, by the way?  A New England Clam Bake!  Wow, sounds like so much fun.

I was on the beach at a PowWow, dancing with my Native shawl on and even at a moment like that, I thought of pills.  
Prayer and helping others helps.

I'm gonna be off and on for about an hour then gotta run take my son to the dr.

Lotsa love and hugs to ya,
tzt
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
209656 tn?1272297065
Well,

I just got hit with a slammer, my doc cancelled my appt. and I can not see him for 2 weeks, and I have quit phenobarbital, Ambien, and down to 3 Hydro's a day - and the only thing that was helping my anxiety was the Valium, and now.....I will be without!

Quiting 2 drugs at once has been hard enough, now I have no idea what in the world to do now!

Except the only best thing I know that works: CRY OUT TO JESUS!

Man everybody is getting hit hard today for some reason....why is it so hard, when people try to do the right thing in life? It's like paddling upsteam, and swinging swords to do what is right? I do not get this corrupt world!

Tim, Lucy, Shelby, Lisa and all - One Big AMEN on what you said! - Yes, I am back 100% - For just as much, we all need each others support, and that what makes it a winning battle, with love and support, along with the good help of God!!!

All of you are way to wonderful!!!!

I have to take a little walk, and pray on this one....who is more powerful, the One who created us and all of the heavens and earth, or drugs?...

Does anyone want to the true formula to breaking free of your bondage....

God's Loving Grace, through our Faith = VICTORY!!!!!

God Bless and Love to all of You!

Your loving friend,
Todd
Helpful - 0
Thanks so much dear lady. The party was a success and the last person didn't leave till 11:30. I enjoyed my lobster and can never get enough of that. I was going to go boating today but the three little ones got sick. I think they ate too much junk yesterday and it was a long day for them. I took a walk on the beach and that helped a bit. I am tired today and was thinking of a nap in the hammock. I think a book would be nice too.

I will see you later!!!

Hugs to you,
Tim
Helpful - 0
I am here for you my brother. I know how upset you are feeling right now. I will say some prayers for you. You will make it through because of your faith. It is not a easy day for some reason, just can't put my finger on it. Let me know how you are doing when you get back.

God Bless,
Tim
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
since you believe in prayer, my post above would really be encouraging to you.  

Lucy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.