Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Shelby74

Shelby....shelby...where are you my dear. Drop me a post when you are on. Just want to make sure you are ok....

xoxoxoxox....Lisa
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Lisa! :)

Yes I am ok.  Two busy days.  End of the month is always the worst for me - we do all our billing for the larger projects my company is doing.  So it can get a little hectic.  Tomorrow things should start to slow down I hope! lol  I miss seeing you guys! :(  

I slept pretty well last night.  I guess when you are busy - it helps you to sleep.  I did NOT want to get out of bed though.  I think I could have slept anoth 3 hours easy.  I think my body is trying to catch up on the sleep I lost in the beginning.  

Yesterday evening I went out to play with the dogs - Trapper (my new dog) - is such a sweetheart!  I am in love with that dog already.  He is 7 years old but I swear he acts like a puppy.  Although all the other animals are jealous - my cat Frasier (he is the one who was by my side during the worst of the withdrawals) does not like it when I am with the dogs.  He came out in the yard and waited for me so he could go in the room and have me all to himself.  When I went in there he layed on me for a 1/2 hour - purring away!  They are so silly but they sure do help to de-stress after a long day.

How are you sweetie?  Are you ok?  I have not even had a chance to read any posts yet today.  Did you sleep last night?  

xoxox,

shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Indeed, you will find much comfort and love in your pets. It seemed as if my little Chewie (chiuahau..I think that is how it is spelled) knew that I was in so much pain, and nesleted himself on my legs, which helped..lol..

I am so happy to hear you got sleep and are feeling good. I got some sleep and just like you, could have slept another hour or two or TEN...lol..I was so tired..I am feeling rather lathargic today. I guess it comes in waves and is day by day. I will be so happy when i do not have to worry about being tired all day. Its like, I am so tired now and know I have to go home and be a MOM for another 8 hours, till Camryn goes to bed...UGHHH./..lol...But, this shall pass....

xoxoxo...So glad to hear from you my friend...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
I know I hate that by the end of the day - god you just feel completely drained.  I could have all the energy in the world and then bamm - it's gone.  Are you eating ok?  I know when I don't eat makes it 10X worse.  

How old is your daughter if you don't mind me asking?  My stepson is 15.  Sometimes people start doing the math in their head when I tell them how old he is. lol  My husband is 15 years my senior.  He will be 49 this year and 50 next year.  Man is he old!  Just a joke!! lol  

xoxox,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.