Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Suggestion Concerning Bad Posts and members PLEASE READ

Did everyone read the email by AJ and Cindy regarding that Medhelp will start charging members for leaving posts. WOW!! Listen, some people who come on here are LOST and don't have money to spend - this would be a travisty. PLEASE I ask all of you any bad posters THIS IS NOT A GAME it is OUR LIVES and WE NEED EACH ON OTHER.

In reference to that I suggest if someone is negative or mean on here we directly copy and paste it an a NEW FORUM topic TITLED: MEDHELP - PLEASE GIVE A WARNING TO (NAME) and what they said and a brief description of what happened. I hope it doesn't come to this but it may be our last chance to help Medhelp before they start charging.

thank you

Alex :)
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
214607 tn?1287677559
Duly noted....and will do....

Take Care...Lisa
Helpful - 0
10947 tn?1281404252
Dear Friends,

We cannot imagine why anyone would post such inaccurate information, but we want to assure all of you that Med Help has no intention of charging any fees in this forum!!  

As for people who violate the rules we ask that forum members click on the CONTACT US link (at the top of the forum) and send us a link to the offending message.  Med Help will take all necessary action.  Please do not get drawn into arguments or battles - just let us know and we'll take it from there.  PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR MESSAGES IN THE NEW FORUM AREA!

Med Help International

Helpful - 0
Thank you for you the information. I couldn't imagine you charging, however, maybe i fell for a bad poster listing it was titled "why was my post deleted" 6/13 and a member AJ posted reply from you, Medhelp, saying that you would be charging members for posts if things didn't get better.  I didn't know what to do but thank you for clearing that up - WHAT A RELIEF!!

thanks
Alex29
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.