Toddy where are you?

Are you still asleep hun?

I want to know how you are doing??

Love ya,

shelby
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
214607 tn?1287677559
I was wondering where the both of you were earlier..We found one, now where is the other hiding....

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
Hopefully he is hiding in his bed!  That poor guy needed sleep in the worst way.  He better make an appearance soon or he is in trouble! :)

Shelby
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Hi everyone,

Well I finally got 11 hours of sleep, after taking Marca's command! LOL

And having a great day! Just thought I would say hi to everyone, before i get some more work done!

Thanks for checking on me! You are all, just something else! I love you all to death! I don't even know how I made it to my bed last night!

But I am ready to go today, and hope everyone is having a Great Day!

Love you ALL!

God Bless,

Todd
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
So  very glad to hear that you are doing better. I am glad you are also keeping busy...Keep us posted please dear...lol..

xoxox, Lisa
Helpful - 0
217599 tn?1202850952
so glad you got som sleep.  i still can't get any without help form sleeping pills, and i don't want to get hooked on them.  it's a vicious ccle.  no sleep= no strength,  sleeping pill= addiction.   I'm even starting to thingk about taking a norco to get some real sleep, then i look at what hope went through and it stops me.   pray for me Todd.  i'll be away after about 3:00 pacific time today for a couple of weeks or more.  have to wait for payday to come home from the trip.  i just won't take any pills with me, except for the sleep aids.

love in Jesus Christ, my brother

Lucy
Helpful - 0
I lost my spark and this is what happens when you abuse. It takes every single joy from your life. Who knew? I really didn't and took hydros (vicodin) for pain. I never thought this would happen to me. I didn't realize it robs you of your happiness, your deep down happiness.  The happiness that is just YOU, everything you like to do. If you ever want to take another pill now, I just really don't know what to say. I have never felt this way until my drug abuse. I am not giving up at all and just sad to realize the truth.

Tim
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Lucy,

I will keep you in my prayer's. Like I said before, I can relate to the no sleep! I am on day 12 of quitting the 12.5 Ambein, and never ever, thought that it had that much addiction behind it!

After time, you body does adjust to natural sleep, you just have to bear it out, and take what sleep you can get, until your body naturally adjusts!

I also live here in So. CA, so I hope you have a Great Vacation, and I Will Pray for you Lucy, and I do thank you for posting what you did for me yesterday!

God Bless You and Stay Safe!

Lots of Love to You!
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Tim,

I'll catch your post upstairs brother!

Todd
Helpful - 0
i'm finally get caught up on the posts...

11 hours!!!! sweet... you must feel like superman...

glad to hear it.

:-)
mj
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Yes, I have to admit Marca,

I was a little far to gone, with being so sleep deprived!

So, this "cute little bug" - lol, took you command, and: It feels sooooooooooooo much better!

I have clarity again!

I don't know how in the world you got me to laugh last night, but I could not stop laughing!!!!  (-:

Thanks Marca!

Lots of Love to You!

Todd
Helpful - 0
ahh honey, that makes me SOOOO happy to hear!!!

i'm sooo glad you are feelin' great today....

lot's o luv,
:-)
mj
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.