Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 5 and still going

Hello everybody I'm now on my 5th day with no suboxone at all the withdrawl are getting alot better. I've been off the other opiats for 31 days I'm just wondering how long the minor withdrawal feelings last and if anyone has suggestions on what non-narcotic thing i can do to help.I was on suboxone for 27 days starting with 8mg 2 times a day all the way down to 2mg a day this is my first time and the last time I ever want to take anything please let me know how long the w/d's will last. I'm new so no one has responded please help with some information
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow, congrats on 31 days off painkillers!!! That's awsome!! I don't know anything about sub, or the withdrawals that come after stopping it, but fishmeal and fladdict would be the people to ask!! Fladdict just came off of sub, and fishmeal, I believe, is still on it. Good luck, and just wanted to say nice job!!
Helpful - 0
JRG
Hi:
Taking sub for opiate w/d is a double edge sword. I tried it one time and the w/d's lasted for about a month. They were not bad all of that time and each day got better but sub has a way of sticking with you. Try to stay really active and busy. Try to do something new to get your mind off things. Most of all don't think that you can take one here or there and it will be okay. Thats why I am back to square one again. Let me know how you are doing. Good luck.
Jackie
Helpful - 0
thank you for your response.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.