Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Can't be here anymore, Leaving Forum! Bye all...

Okay, get home from what was a long day, sit down check my email and have an email from a Lurker (LOSER) that got my email from this site. Saying very rude things, and cutting me and others down.

Well this is to whoever that "LOSER" is...We are human, and not one of us people here on earth is perfect, we all make mistakes. You need to get a life is all i can say. I am a 35 yr. old woman, just your everyday, average human being. OMG, took some pain meds. and got addicted. What's it to ya? All I can say is that, if you have nothing better to do than run through forums to try to get to people, you are the one with the "Real Addiction", I (we) are proud to have found this site and are strugglin' to make it through from day to day. So i am saying to you, Get a life, or a job......Whatever you need to do to keep yourself entertained, this site is NOT for entertainment. It is Loser's like you that have the REAL problems in life.

Hey all, I feel my privacy has been invaded, and do not feel comfortable anymore here. This was to be a place that i could come and get advice and help others. Guess Not!!! These Lurkers (Losers) have made me feel very uncorfortable, the read my posts and got my email, now emailing me...Laughing, cutting me down, and over all just making me feel like all i am is a piece of sh**...

I am done here, I will be on tonight for a bit, then that is all for me. Cause if i can't feel comfortable about expressing my feelings then why stay. I will miss the ones who have helped me come as far as i did. I thank all of you...Mj, Browneyes, Tim, Shelby, Ionote, Lisa, Emily, Todd and any others i didn't list.

I refuse to be cut down, I am freakin human just like we all are.

This really su***....
God i am gonna miss ya all.....so very much....

Mj, you have my email, if you can find a way you can give it to the others...

I love all of you...(Crying now)
and I am gonna be so lost without this site and all my "Friends without Faces"

God Bless, and I wish all of you the best...

Love you
Me - Hopeless

PS I just want to be able to talk to you all 1 more time...Be here for just a bit is all...
34 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Never let them see you sweat!!!!  Don't ever let some sicko make you leave. What a miserable loser to send a e-mail like that. If you ever get another one, please send it to Invincible and he can take it from there. You mean so much to me and this room. Your kindness and soothing words have helped me over a few really rough patches.

I love ya chicklet,
Tim
Helpful - 0
I typed out a post and it didnt "take" for some reason.

Anyway, I can understand how violated you must feel, not to mention the hurt.  This person combs through our posts and hunts for our "sensitive" spots, where we feel the most pain or vulnerability and then uses it to shoot arrows at us.

The only reason this forum still stands, and quite proudly I might add, is because we refuse to let this person bring us down.  We band together and keep this forum 98% postive and supportive.  
If you decide to go, we understand.  Others have gone for similar reasons.  I do want you to know that you are a valued member of this forum and that your honesty in your posts has helped many.  

This person gets off on kicking people while they are down and doesn't even have the guts to do it face to face, he hides behind a computer........how pathetic is that?   It takes a very sick person who is obviously hurting and pissed off that he has no place where he feels he belongs.  
I don't get it.  Of course I don't "get" a lot of what goes on in this world, I dont understand cruelty to people or animals.  I am not desensitized to it and I have a feeling that many of us share some feeling about that.  I believe that this is partly why I crave chemicals that help me not feel.

Anyway., sweetie, you do what you need to do for yourself.  Take some time or don't come back to the forum, but you will be missed.  Please keep in touch with those you email or IM.  

I am so sorry this happened to you.  It's the last thing any of us needs right now.

tzt
Helpful - 0
I am so sorry for what has happened.  I had no idea that was possible on this site, but I guess that some things are never private.  I know that we need you as much as you need us, and it will be a big loss to all of use if you leave.  I cannot tell you what to do, but I can tell you this.  If this forum is as important to you as it is me, then no one can and will run you off.  Although I have never personally spoke to you before, I have read your post, and know that your life is no better or no worse than others of us.  Put the idiot on a spam list, and never look back.  You are what you are, and for that reason alone you are important as anyone of us here, and your input is as important as anyone else's here.  Please don't give up the fight, now.

No matter your decision, I can only wish you the very best, and hope that you remain strong in the faith that is growing within yourself, and that your strength will carry you through.

All my best to you, now and forever,
Ren    

Helpful - 0
Oh my God!!
What is going on in this forum?? People are now emailing forum members and writing inappropriate ****???
Hopeless, please do not go. Let's put our heads together and figure out what to do. I think you need to contact medhelp and report it. Maybe tim or others will know who you can report the actual emails to. I understand you are angry and feel that your privacy has been invaded, but can we just see if we can solve this problem? Then you could stay! I luv ya! I'm here all night!
Helpful - 0
put the losers e mail on 'junk filter' and stay.
your inner addict is trying to use this as an excuse, it will be much easier to 'pill' if you dont have to report here.
Helpful - 0
You cannot let them do this to you.  You can block any email address you want - it will automatically go to your trash bin.  Please hopeless you have to stay with us!  You are a part of this group now - don't let pieces of S**T like that have any say over what you do.  We need you here - don't you know that?  This is an emotional time right now and things might seem a little better tomorrow.  Why don't you see how you feel?  I am not giving up on you!  I won't!  

love ya sweetie,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
I think justlikeyou is onto something.
Helpful - 0
ditto, don't leave, just set your spam filter to filter out that loser's emails.  
Helpful - 0
People, if you are going to be offended by some looser lurker who is out to steal folks e-mail, then why in hell whould you post it publicly on a forum. Think, do not ever give out your private info, unless you are able to handle the negative stuff that will go along with it. Sorry, but that is the truth.
Helpful - 0
185545 tn?1331074866
that sux.Mayb u should post their email addy so we can send them rude messages.
No seriously,dont worry about it.Dont give yr power away 2 sum bored loser.
regards J.
Helpful - 0
hopeless, can you forward the offisive emails to me?  Don't know if I shared b4 but I am a computer/networking/jack-of-all-trades geek, I would love to have some fun with these jerk-offs.  First thing have your email address changed and let anyone or business know the new address, monitor it for anyone you did not think of, get rid of it, and don't leave us.  Google mail (gmail) is a great free email and won't keep you tied down to your internet provider.  I have not posted since last Friday (no time) but have been catching up daily, but had to post to you regarding this.

If you do leave us please do what is best for you, we all love you even though you are a friend without a face..

Here is my secondary email address;

***@****

The kind of person that does what was done to you is worthless scum with no true friends of their own, and God will have a special place in Hell for them.  Don't leave the friends that you have met on this forum, I can tell that you are very much loved by many on this site.  

S
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS...SO MANY OFFER FREE EMAIL THAT IT IS SIMPLE.

THIS IS WHY IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

HUGGS,
KIM
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey, wheni posted my email, it was for one person only. NOT thinking at the time about anyne else out there and gonna start sh** with me...
Until you have been in my shoes and where i am right now, you wont understand, alright?

Get this, I can handle anything that is thrown my way, no biggie!!! I am a big girl and been through hell in my life...

What he was saying about my father (who by the way is laying right now, dying) is what got to me....Rude, ignorant, comments........No need for that kind of sh**...........

I come here for help, and to listen to others is all....I explained some of my situation to others and this A** Hole has to hunt me down to cut my father down........If it were all about me and me alone, i would not be so upset, ya got it???????????

My father is a great guy, never has done any type of drug in his life...and this person (Loser) is doing nothing but cutting him down to me.......This is just Wrong......

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Thanks for your advice, I unfornately deleted it already, but trust me i get anymore, i will forward it to you..

Thanks so much

Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Great... If you get anymore also send the 'header' information.  Don't know what you are using as an email program or just web based email, but the header information will tell what email servers sent the email.  I probably just confused you but might be able to explain if you get another..
Helpful - 0
You are screaming at the wrong person. I was just giving you advise that 99% of internet users already know. You can't trust anyone, you DON'T know who you are talking too on these forums. Yes there is plenty of help here but you can't put your e-mail on here unless you are willing to accept the possibility of idiots stealing it and using it against you. Sorry to upset you more but maybe you needed to hear and see that you are not just talking, or giving information to just a few people, but to each and every person who is reading this forum, all of which are not here for the same reason that us addicts are. Sorry again.
Helpful - 0
Do you have a deleted box with your email account?  You still might be able to find those emails and forward them to invincible.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Don't let some schmuck run you off like this. This is just what they want. A reaction. They can go f--- themself, leaving is feeding into thier ****. Someone is just trying to stir things up, just as things are calming down. Every week this happens and it should be simply ignored.
Helpful - 0
I don't think jeff meant anything against you in any way, he is just pointing out what Lizzie said and hopefully we can all learn from this - DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, find a different way to get this info to others here.  I know people here email each other and they have found a way other than posting it here to get their addresses out.  I, also posted mine once and so far have had no trouble, so I am not putting you down, I did the same thing.  I will never understand though why a person has to announce that they are leaving the forum, obviously that only means a whole string of people are going to get on here begging you to stay.  I think that is manipulative, sorry.  I had my feelings hurt once and stayed away for a while, but I did not announce to everyone that was my intention and then just came back after everything settled down.  I see it on here all the time, people posting that they are leaving and I don't think I have seen one person leave yet.  I am sorry this happened to you  - but you know that the person who sent you this email is nothing but TRASH, TRASH, TRASH, and they are probably enjoying reading now how upset they have made you.  I hope you can calm down and try to forget them, they are not worth it.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
183879 tn?1189755823
look my friend,. u don;t know me, but I am an oldie of sorts here. I just haven't been on here in sometime. But I just want to say this and please don't take it wrong.. Never allow anyone to rent space in that head of yours.. you allowing this S.O.B. to rent space in your head.. Why are you going to allow this person to make you leave a place that you like alot? I don;t get it... You can block that person from emailing you again.. there are tools to do that. also. if you feel you must email that person, all you have to say to it is that you'll pray for it. and....... that if IT has something to say. say to all of us, not just you and then block IT.... never allow anyone to take away something like a place to keep you sane away from you. you have earned your seat here. now.. with that.... for christ sake. sit down and take your shoes off, kick back and laugh at IT.. for IT is alot sicker than we..LOL....... and besides. I just got back here. we haven't met yet.. so stick around.. remember we are responsible for us and now one else..  ok.... soooooo, are you going to let IT control your mind? NOT.... we want you to stay. and we are the ones that need you like you need us. as always
Helpful - 0
This lady is in pain right now.  When we can't talk to anyone else about what is for many our "deepest" secret, this forum and some of those on it becomes our best friends.  I don't think she is being manipulative and that while typing the post meant every word.  What she decides after she gets some support is up to her.  Some understanding and compassion is what she needs right now, she just got "hit" so to speak.  
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
hopeless

Hi there,

I remeber, you left me a beautiful relpy on My Father's Day Post, and I left my email address for you there!  Here it is again before I tell you something!

ktodd_savedbygrace***@****

Hoeless, let me tell you something.....I have been through the EXACT SAME THING!!!!  Identical...and I posted a very simular Post like yours.

Well, after 3 days, You Know What Got ME BACK HERE 100% again?

Because, I felt worse in letting those type of people, KEEP ME From Doing What I wanted to do, and WHERE I WANTED TO BE, and that was HERE at the Fourm!

PLEASE READ THIS:   So, after 3 days of Poping "In and Out" - I realized something.  What I came to realize is that:

If I didn't go back to where I wanted to be, then..... THEY WON...!!!!

SO, I told Myself.....NO WAY,  WILL I LET ANY NON - SENSE, GARBAGE KEEP ME FROM BEING WHERE I WANTED TO BE>>>

SO GUESS WHO WON?  Not just me, but also, all the of the Wonderful Friends that I have come to know and make here at the forum, in the process of "Each Others" Recovery - For everyone's Loving and Caring Support!

Hopeless; Don't let some "lurker" or "trouble maker" STOP YOU, FROM BEING WHERE YOU WANT TO BE>>!!!!!

If you LET THEM GET the BEST OF YOU:  Then "They" - Won, w/ Thier Stupid Game Playing! -

WHICH ONE ARE YOU GOING TO CHOOSE?  Them...Or......YOU!

Trust me on this, you can go back about 15 pages or so, and see where I left a very simuar Post....but guess who won? Guess who is back to Receive and to Give Helpful and Loving Support?>>>>>>......  ME and the Good People here at the Forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore Them! - If you do.....How can they Win?  Keep Coming Back, and just delete any unwanted emails! -

I am a 38 Year Old man, and it only took me 3 days, to realize, How stupid it was for ME to LEAVE....That only gave those "trouble makers" the victory.......BUT I TOOK IT BACK!!!!

SO SHOULD YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!

- I will see you soon...if need a break, take one. Just come back!

God Bless You!

Love, Todd
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
I appreciate all your thoughts, i don't want to leave here, i have met so many wonderful people. I just feel that when i need to vent to you now, that this sicko knows everything going on with me...I know i should be stronger and not let this get to me, I usually am not that kind of girl. I always just blow things off. I am not sure why this got to me today. Who knows, okay maybe just having a bad day. Like i said before, if it were just about me, that is one thing, but it was about my father, and right now i am just very upset. No one knows the pain of one another, we all feel different.

Jeff, i am sorry, took it the wrong way i guess, and apoligize.....SORRY

To the rest of you, also sorry, just ****** me off the some can do this to others.

God, i want nothing more than to be able to come here and vent and cry and help others, just feel so damm upset right now.

About the emails...Yes i know what you were talking about, about the headers...When i get more (If i do) I will forward to you....

Sorry everyone, but like i said...We all feel and deal with pain differently, and right at this moment i am hurtin', someone who can say the things they said about my father needs shot....

Maybe you are right, Just need to chill for a bit is all..
Why let a low life lurker run my life?
It would just be letting him win, right?

Hopeless

Helpful - 0
It's funny what you said to Jeff - that you took it the wrong way.  You know that is the way I met Tim.  Something he said got to me and so I responded to a comment he made.  Well I was way off base - just going through that emotional junk - know what I mean?  He helped me through it and now he is one of my dearest friends here.  There are too many good people here for you to leave!

Shelby

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.