Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I posted a new question on the 15th. I responded to some of the replies today but it doesn
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You can go back then copy and paste...

aj  :):):)
Helpful - 0
on a new post...
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
On this site posts do not "bump" to the front page. They stay in the order in which they are posted. Sorry if you were confused. If you need a answer to your question please repost it in a new question. This site also moves fast a days worth of post will fill a page or sometimes 2.
Helpful - 0
Hi to the group. First time poster , and I appreciate any comments to help what has become a serious problem for me. I am taking scripts,"pain pills" and drinking beer for about 3 years now. It started out simply taking pain pills after open heart surgery, I somehow developed chronic neck pain in the hospital after surgery and it's 3years later, and now I'm taking pain pills, and drinking beer as well. After reading some of your postings It's becoming alot clearer to me that I indeed have a serious problem, I can't seem to quit drinking beer now, nor taking the pain pills. I still have the chronic neck pain and Im just started neck physical therapy. I feel this is the first step to getting off the pain pills I hope, if not then I will do surgery, whatever it takes to get some relief. However the problem with the drinking and pain meds I feel are going to be a real challenge.The truth is I like zoing out and relaxing with a cold one and a pain pill. I'm reading so of the archives here and it's very helpful. I guess Im looking for a little advise, and support on this same problem with others. Thanks, and I'll be reading your comments..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.