Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Shelby74

Hey Momma!!! How are you this morning? I see you all had a late night last night. Man, I wish I could log on at night.,

Well, its the big 30 for me today....30 days clean...yayy....

I need my girl to celebrate...

Miss you...

Lisa
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Good morning Lisa!

I know it is 30 days - that is so awesome!!  How are you feeling this morning?  How did last night go - did you get some rest?  As you can see I did not get much rest! lol  All Todds fault!  That's my story and I am sticking to it! :)

Love ya!!

Shelby
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
lol..Is that what you are going on??? Lol...at least you had some company...I am happy you guys have each other for support at night.

I did get some sleep. I slept like a baby actually. From 10-8 this morning. I did not want to get up. It is raining here and has been since last night. I love sleeping in the rain. But, once I got up, I was ok. I am feeling much better now. A little tired, but much better than yesterday.

How are you today?

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
You and Todd were having a party and I missed it. LOL  I hope you are well today.

Hug to ya,
Tim
Helpful - 0
You know how it is - can't take him anywhere! lol

I am doing ok - just a little tired.  I am glad Todd and mj were there last night.  Just did not feel much like sleeping.

Love ya lots,

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.