Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
177036 tn?1192286635

Sasha53 are you around? About Subutex

You're in Ireland right?? So it might be a while until you read this... the post you made earlier was getting way down there.  You had a question about subutex.  I was surprised to hear that it didn't help at all after taking 4mgs.  I think that you, since it doesn't have the blocker, could have taken more and had better results..... that suff is strong... are you sure it's the right stuff???  did you get it from the internet?  anyway, 4 mgs should have... well lets just say it would have effected me a lot and I used to take norcos... 2mgs I can feel with good results.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Fishmeal, and thanks for taking time to answer.  It is 11pm here in Ireland  and am on day two of no tram.  Have had 4mgs sub this morning and four tonight.  Am hanging in and the sub is what is making it poss.  I didn't sleep last night, and am now utterly exhausted, will email tomorrow and give you an update.

Sash
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I know there is a few hour time differenc from here to Ireland... so when/if you see this... Post a question to us up top so we will see it.... I don't always go back a page especially when this forum is jumping.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
heehee, me too. gotta get to a meeting!
Helpful - 0
Fish I'm back. Washed the grey all out of my hair!!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.