Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

TO MED HELP

Hey Med Help.When you guys do your changes to the site.would it be possible to throw in some emoticons?[spelling]You know.the little smile faces.It helps people express their feelings.What do the rest of the members think?Thanx.Bruce
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes Tracy, I will be glad to.  I will copy my post above and send it to them.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Good call lady!:]
Helpful - 0
A friend asked me and I wasn't sure although its been answered out here many mnay times. Honest its not for me . I take suboxone and woulden't feel it anyways.
Helpful - 0
3 to 5 days is the norm.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Hey!You should have started a new thread for that.:p silly Girl.Luv ya anyway.Bruce:]
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
It would be nice if when a post was answered it went to the top again. I have been on boards with that feature. However, Medhelp I love ya and will be here anyway.

LadySundown
Helpful - 0
How long does perocettstay in your system?
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Thanks. About once a year I get a good idea. lmao......LS
Helpful - 0
Gooooood Ideaaaaa!!........ did i spell that right???
Helpful - 0
Gooooood Ideaaaaa!!........ did i spell that right???
Helpful - 0
My young widow web site has a thing where you can click on the poster's name and it will show you all their previous posts, you know just the title of their post, then you can click on the one you want to look at.  That way, if you wanted to see the poster's original story maybe you could do that without having to ask them everytime, as it is hard to keep up sometimes with so many people here.  Just a thought.  And for sure, about the most recent post bringing everything forward - that is a must.

The young widow site is really set up well, I wish they would take a look at it.  it has different sections for whatever grief period you are in and also depending on cause of death sometimes, even if you have children or don't.

Just some thoughts........................

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
I think that is awesome.  If you re read this, I hope you will contact medhelp and suggest that if it is an option.  Too cool...and would make things so much easier.

take care love tracy
Helpful - 0
I think its a cute idea Bruce!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.