Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ktodd and everyone else !!!!

To everyone-
I cannot keep up anymore with this forum and what is going on in peoples battle with addiction but i do try to read some  but just wanted everyone to know i still care about all of you very much and you never leave my prayers. So if anyone is around let me know LUV TO ALL ~Chros

KTODD~ Hey you i left you an email so i hope you check it and i hope all is well your way to. Luv u lots~Chros
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm still here, just not posting much.  You know how to get hold of me if you need me, right?
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
You guys were at the very heart of my recovery while it was happening and just wanted to say that I miss all of your comments.  Hope you guys are doing well and staying connected in sobriety.
Helpful - 0
Fish, how are you doing?  Did you have surgery or something while I was away?  I hope you are doing well.  Let me know, ok?
Your friend,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.