Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Yodes

Well now, where in the heck have u been..lol...I haven't seen you...
Thank you for the support and advice..I was tempted to take it, but know that it was just an opening to a world of problems, all over again...

Its like, you think you are so much stronger than you are. I swore that if my dealer called or if I found a perk or oxy, I would NOT go near it..but as soon as I do, I wanted to take it...I am proud of myself for flushing it...

UGHHHH...LIFE!!!!!!

xo, Lisa
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi dear, I'm still around.  I just haven't been posting much since I got back.  I don't really know what happened while I was gone those 7 days, and I don't really want to know.  I'm just not comfortable with this "unrest" that I feel, but I'll be here if you need me.  
You did the right thing, and I'm proud of you!
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
I will admit, it has been strange here lately. People leaving, people disguising themselves...I came here for support, and found it. And those who offered it are leaving cause of rude people...It is a shame...Anyway, I am so gald to see you today.. Once again, you have helped me...and I am so sure...many others..

I hope to see you around...

xo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.