Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Im back and I miss everybody so much !!!!!

Just wanted to say to all my old pals and the newbies.  I sort of stayed away for a while and waited for some bickering to pass.  Then I remember 2 great friends of mine on here, Kim and Connie told me not to let anyone control my life.  I have so many great friends on here.  This place is been my home for so long, I miss everybody so much.  I am happy that Med-help is going to get involved and add some new features to help us out.  I do miss everyone so much.  Huggs and much support, G
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
glad to see ya again , missed ya , ya dont let anyone get in your way , stick around
oooxxx keri
Helpful - 0
Missed you too, thanks for you support.  Hope things are going well with you, ,, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
Hey G...how are ya!!!!????  I really missed ya!  Things always get crazy here...you know that. I think it is the nature of the beast! Addiction can get ugly and make us all emotional basketcases!!!! I know it has done that to me!  I still think it's all good!  

It was 1 yr ago tomorrow that I started w/d in Italy!!!!!  AAAHHHH!!!!! It is like it just happened yesterday!  No European Vaca this year.....Just a beach vacation for me....and no pills!!!!

What are you up to these days?  Are you in recovery or quitting at this point? (No judgement...just concern!)  Haven't talked to you in awhile so I don't know where you are on this crazy rollercoaster ride!!!! Hope all is well on your end!

Peace,
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Great to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
That is good advice, isn't it?  I have missed you very much.  Hope you're doing well.
Love,
Yoda
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
OH NO! Not you again!LOL:]Just kidding!Glad to see you back.How ya been?I'm tapering this time and last time.Bruce
Helpful - 0
Hey you, Its great to see you again as well.  I am finishing up some major dental work from this last month.  It has been a nightmare, first oral surgery then the next week a major root canal that took 2 days.  So as you can imagine, I am taking pills right now,, It sucked because I was doing ok with just one a day, I was ready to take the plunge when I just could not take the pain anymore.  
That Italy vacation was so funny, its just as funny if I play it back in my mind as it was the first time you told it to Creek and I.  Hey, Whats going on with you these days??  How are your kids??  Tell me I miss hearing from you, Huggs, G
Helpful - 0
FIshmeal, Yoda and roofrash, it is so nice to see some friendly faces, or names, lol.  I missed everyone so much and I cant wait to catch up on how everyone is doing.
Fishmeal, How are you doing since detox??
Yoda, How are you hanging in there with all the chaos?
Roofrash, Have you been watching Spongebob??  LOL, I cant wait to hear from you all,,,, Hugg,, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.