Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Hopless, Shelby74, Todd, Oxybliss, Oneway.Marcajt,

Where are all of you??? I miss you guys...I need some group love...lol..

I am hoping that everyone is ok. I truly will be praying for all of you this weekend.

Love to you all...

Lisa
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey girl, I am so sorry i have not been on to much lately, just trying to keep busy.

I have some runnin to do in awhile but will be checkingin here after bit...

How the heck are you anyway? Hope all is good....

I think about all of you every minute of every day...  ( :

Give me a holler girl...

Love
Hope
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Good for you for keeping busy. I too and trying to do just that. With the run in I had yesterday, my mind has been racing...

Not sure if you heard. I found an oxy, 80mg, in my purse and had to go flush it..It was so hard...Anyway,,,doing better today and feeling great...

Miss you...Hope all is well..

See you later on..

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
WTG Girl....Flushin that nasty nasty thing, see you are stronger than you thought you were. Trust me i know that had to have been torture on you, but you did it, i am so proud of you....See this can be done, just gotta have a lilttle will power and all the encouragement on here helps.....

You have a GREAT day my friend, i am going outside for awhile. I will be back this afternoon.

( :

PS...You need to do something good for yourself today, for flushin' that "thing".

Talk 2 you in awhile........

Hugzzzzzzz 2 you   (((((Lisa)))))  you deserve it.........

Hope
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
LOL..I know..I am going to do something good for "ME"...

It was so hard though, and I didn't want to..but I did....UGHHHH> TORTURE>..

xoxo, Have fun...get out of the house...

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
Hi Lisa!

Thank you for checking on me and thank you to anyone else who posted a thread.  I really appreciate it.  I am doing better today.  I was battling some wicked depression the past couple days and did not feel like doing anything really.  Seemed like everything was getting to me - work, home, just everything.  I was not expecting that - threw me off balance.  I did not take any hydro's though.  I did end up taking some Xanax last night - I was exhausted and my mind would not stop racing.  I had to do something or I was afraid I would fail.  I am sorry that my mood was so poor the last time I posted.  I did not want to subject you guys to that.  Today is a good day though and I am looking forward to the weekend.  My husband is going to take me to a reenactment of Custer's last stand tomorrow.  Or maybe I am taking him?  lol  This is more of his thing then mine but I am just happy to be going anywhere - sober.  It is only supposed to be close to 100 degrees tomorrow too!  Tonight I have to find about a gallon of sunscreen for me - my husband is naturally dark (the brat) but me I am English and Irish - I can tan but it would take about a month.  Anywho - getting off track here. lol

I love you guys and hope you are all doing well!

xoxox,

Shelby  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.