Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 12, Update and Thanks

Well I am doing pretty well today, I didn't sleep well, last night, but we had storms move in and out all night,  Lots of electricity in the air, with my neurotransmitters like they are, I am sure that there could have been some electric static there effecting me.  I go to the VA doctor this afternoon to get a physical, and a prescription for Chantix.  I will talk more about that later.  I haven't mention it before but I am having problems seeing, and I don't know what it is that is causing it, this was already stared before I went c/t, but seems that w/d has not helped any any, if anything made it worse.  Hopefully I can get some appointments set up to find out what is causing that.  Will be on for a few, and then gone till after six, and into day 13, wow!!

I hope all of you are having as good of day as you, can, I hope you making decisions, will make decisions that will make your life better.  I hope you in the troughs of misery will find peace and comfort.  Most of all I want to thank all of you who have been there for me on this road through hell,

as always,
I wish you all the best of luck, and keep the faith,
Ren

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Glad you are feeling good today!!

My eyesight has progressively been more blurry in the past 6 months or so, please post what the doc says..

Has anyone else had vision problem?  Can it be related to taking pills?

Helpful - 0
When I used to first abused the hyrdros about 1 hr after taking them, I would feel like a roaring in my ears. I also noticed my vision was getting blurry and thought I should look into glasses. It seems better now that I have quit. I hope all is well with you.

Tim
Helpful - 0
You are doing great and your posts are so informative. I am glad you joined the forum and you are an asset!

Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.