Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Intervention - On tonight!

For anyone going through withdrawal's right now - I am not sure if you have seen the show Intervention but it is on A&E tonight.  It helps me to watch that show - and see what my future could hold if I ever wanted to use again.  It is interesting and I love when there are happy endings.  Seeing the people a few months later and clean - some of them do not even look like the same person!  Anyway I am praying for you all!

Shelby
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ditto
Helpful - 0
Lol - I am glad you approve of my sunscreen usage!  

I have learned so much about history from those two.  My father-in-law thrives on it too.  So I am pretty much a student by default.  Then I usually have to sit between my husband and son at these kinds of things - they will get into a heated discussion and I have to smooth things over.  Men! lol

Shelby
Helpful - 0
NO, lol, of course that is not overkill. It sounds like such a good time. My ancestor was in the battle of Concord/Lexington and we watched the reanactment every single year. History is so interesting especially if you know your history and ancestors. I wish I was going with you and could see you 2" layer of sunscreen :). Have fun and you will be missed.

((((((lovey)))))

Tim
Helpful - 0
I meant to tell you I am English/Irish also and proud of it!!!!
Helpful - 0
Oh yes - today is much better!  I am so excited about the weekend with my family.  Going to see the Custer reenactment.  My husband and stepson are really into history - me, well I am just going to be with them.  It is suppposed to be close to 100 in Hardin, Montana where it is held.  Whew - I am going to put on a 2" thick layer of sun screen.  Do you think that is an over kill? lol

((((Tim))))

Shelby
Helpful - 0
Oh I am proud too - just look like a lobster during half the summer...until I finally get a tan! lol

Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
Intervention has been on three years. It used to be on every Sunday then switched this year to Friday nights.

I think that two...oh never mind. I'm out of here.....Bye
Helpful - 0
well said
Helpful - 0
Thanks lovey for reminding me. I love that show and always forget the new time slot. I hope you are doing well dear.

Hug to ya,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.