Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
220965 tn?1189755823

ABG 40

I am completely out of my Oxycodones but I dont think I can quit CT again. About a year ago I did it and I only lasted about 30 days. My eyes just didn't recover they were extremely blurred the entire time and the weakness lasted about 2 weeks. My friend gave me three ABG 40 pills and he got them somewhere else. I have no ideal what they are but I may have to try them soon. I am trying to hold on but I have no down time, I have my kids this summer and I can't have withdrawals with them here. I get 240 Oxycodones on Friday the 29th and really am going to cut back to 4 a day instead of 8.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there,

You know how many times I said I was going to cut back - well it has been so many I can't remember.  Do yourself a favor and have a trusted friend or family member give them to you daily.  And under no circumstances should they give you extra.  Please do this for your own good.

Hug,

shel
Helpful - 0
220965 tn?1189755823
I hate to say this but your right. I have tried this and I cave in by spending money on the poison.  THANKS SO MUCH
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I suggest looking up those pills b4 you take em,... they could be different than what you are taking.. I would hate for something to happen..
I always said I was gonna cut back too... didn't usually happen that way.. you get the refill you say.." I will take 8 today and then tommorrow cut back" I call it Scarlett Ohara syndrome...' I will deal with it tommorrow"  I always had a pain or a committment... that would not allow me to stop..  I thought my situation was different than everyone else's..
In the end I wasn't different.. I was however killing myself slowly and making myself more and more isolated.. I tapered down with a plan and the help of my husband. I went on Suboxone for 10 days and quit..minimal WD no down time from work.. and I have more and more of my life back everyday...
Helpful - 0
Just to let you know - I was talking about the Oxy's (assuming you get those from your doc) - taper with those.  I have no idea what those other things are!

shel
Helpful - 0
they are generic oxycontin 40mgs.you should split them.im not sure how many mg you usually take at a time.these are strong
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.