Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lady Sundown

hey hun, i see you are finally off all the patches...WOOOHOOOO for you! lol. i know how happyyou must be and anxious atthe same time. it has been a long struggle for you. any withdrawls yet? i am here if you need me. i have my yahoo on too if you still have my screen name. i sent you an e-mail the other day in reply to the one i got, haven't heard anything back yet...:(...did you even get it? i hope it didnt go to the old addy...maybe so. anyway, congrats on fentanyl free. i will be there soon i hope. turn on your yahoo if you want or need to talk later...i'll be on for a good while yet. (it's 9:15 here)  love ya girl...Cin
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
I am soooooooo glad to hear from you. Yes, I'm off the patches now. It's too soon to see how good or bad the w/d will be. My dr. gave me a script for Ultram to use but I'm gonna try not to use it. It feels so good not to have a patch on my back (reminds me of a monkey on my back, which it was. lol)

How have you been?? I'll check my emails because I can't imagine getting one from you that I wouldn't answer right away. I think of you so often. You know exactly the feelings I'm going through and you have been so supportive. I'm sure I have your email and I'll write tonight or tomorrow.

Damn, you take care lady. I don't want anything going bad for you.

Lots of hugs being sent your way.....LS
Helpful - 0
MUAH!!!!!!!  XOXOXOXO  take care hun, i'm here if you wanna talk ....you have my yahoo screen name don't you?
Helpful - 0
WELL, WELL, WELL....... now theres a name i havent seen in like, oh, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so happy to see you posting....how are you?????

luv ya,
tink :)
Helpful - 0
lol...didn't think anyone would remember me.  i have only posted a few times but have been a loyal lurker since before this past january.  so i am pretty up on most ppl's stories.  how are you doing? from your posts you seem to be doing good , which i am glad to hear.  i, too, like lady, am trying to wean off fentanyl patches. i am down from 150mcg to 50... i will stay here for awhile to see how bad my pain gets, then i will determine from there what to do. but all is ok here. just hanging in there. love ya....cin
Helpful - 0
what are you talking about, silly? OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!1
so your down to 50???? thats good, how is your pain??? any better or owrse on a lower dose??? LS sure is doing great, i am sooo proud of her!!!!!

I'm doing good, i'm very happy these days (and very exhausted too) now that i have the girls here. I'm struggling with tapering myself back down since my "hospital stay" BUT i'm staying POSITIVE and taking "baby steps"

i have missed hearing from you.....

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
aww shucks! i'm blushing....*wink, wink* lol. glad to hear you are doing so good. and to hear that you have your babies with you...i know that makes you happy. i just had my second grandbaby the 8th of this month...the oldest one is 6 mos....my two girls have given me 2 grandgirls...lol....not a boy in the bunch. but it's ok, they are great.  keep me very busy babysitting. but i love it.....cin
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.