Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LIZZIE

would you please slow your butt down and go and answer some questions below.  You win....no one can outpost you...hehe
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know girly girl!!!  :o)
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
well...she has gone and messed up something with her laptop...imagine that...tracy messing something up...lol.   all she needs is a new cord and she can get back on hers...she has been promising to get one for weeks now.   so i guess i'm gonna have to do it for her.   she has to use mom's computer now and doesnt have messenger...and without messenger...she is not entertaining me all day.

i am doing great now...i started my zoloft back...so it shouldnt be long now.

the boys are all doing well, thanks.

yes...so glad you are here tonight too...but dont over do it...you better get some rest.

has the bleeding stopped?

huggs,
kim

Helpful - 0
What chord? How are you doing Lizzie and the boys and everything else? I'm so glad we were all here tonight, how weird, huh. I hope all is well.
Love. Gypsie
Helpful - 0
my computer cord broke and Im having to be on mommie's desktop.

too damn busy...I mean lazy to go and get it so I'll have IM again.
Helpful - 0
you know the rules - one box!!!!

MY GOODNESS< YOU KNOW HOW DAMN SLOW I AM...I'll never keep up!!!  hehe

I just wrote to you below and you calm yourself...right now!!!!  DO NOT BUST ANOTHER STICH!!!
Helpful - 0
Lizzie, the bleeding has pretty much stopped. I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you.

Tracy, what is the matter with you? Do you mean to tell me that the reason I cant talk to you is because you can't get off your ass and go buy a chord for you laptop. OMG, what am I going to do with you. LOL I love you girl and no I wopuldnt have you any othe way than completely NUT"S
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
oh stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am trying to answer all the posts...hehe.   and i cant help myself anyway...i have missed the forum and everyone posting.   it is kind of hard to just not talk to anyone when you have been used to doing it for months...damn...i had to go c/t...and it wasnt fun.   guess i relapsed here...lol.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Well I have to win the slowest poster especially now that I can only type with my left hand. So bear with me gals. Please?
Love Ya, Gypsy
Helpful - 0
I figured u would be the relapser!!! hehe

ok, im going to check my email and see what trash you have responded....then I will email my address for that damn cord...lol

ok, i'll catch up to you ...if I can....

me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.