Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ALL MY GIRLS!!!

OK, all...my lil chub has just woken up likes she loves to do when IM BUSY....hehe  and the lil dear would like a snack..imagine???  soooo, Im going to go and entertain her for a bit, but I will be back in a while... HOPEFULLY, you can stay on, but if not I promise to email tonight after hubby goes to work.

Im so very glad to see all of you here, please dont stay away so long next time.  Recovery is not the same without my supportive friends (and you too lou --hehe) around me!!!  I need you guys so please dont go away!!!!

Im just so glad to see that everyone is doing so well.  MAN< WE HAVE COME A LONG LONG WAY - hu????  DO YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT WE ALL MADE IT....and continue to!!!  Even if there are falters..or unexpected things...we are still here and doing what we are supposed to be doing.  MAN< THAT IS AWESOME!!! I MISS ALL OF U!

TALK TO U VERY SOON!!

love tracy

AND GYP - I WILL EMAIL U TONIGHT...PLEASE GO AND REST SOME!!  I WILL POST AFTER HE GOES TO WORK SO IF YOU GET UP AROUND THEN, CHECK IN..OTHERWISE, JUST TAKE IT EASY AND I PROMISE TO BE AROUND MORE!!  I LOVE U AND IM SO GLAD UR OK!!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Okay you take care of Pump Fat and I'll be here. It would be a lot easier if you had messenger that way you could just yell at me with one of those audibles but I'll keep one eye open. Love ya girlie girl.
Gypsie
Helpful - 0
Say goodnight; we need to get our sleep.
Love, Yoda
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.