Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Hey Peeps, Just checkin' in...

Hi guys, how is everyone doing? Been a few days, Sorry i haven't been posting just have alot going on here. Anyway just wanted to let ya all know about the other night, Saturday i posted and was asking for help cause i slipped again, took 5 hydros...Well i didn't have the courage to flush them that night like i was told to do, but yesterday i ended up flushing half my bottle, this is all i could bring myself to do, I had 90 of them so i still have like 38 left, i took 2 yesterday, one in the morning and one before bed last night. My goal for today is to flush the rest or at least half of whats left. This is so hard but i am trying my best.

I was also going to tell my hubby that i started taking again, but still haven't done that yet either, he is so proud of me and keeps telling me everyday how much this means to him that i just up and quit c/t. I am finding it very hard to tell him the truth, but as soon as i can get the courage up this is my next step.

I miss all of you so much, i need to keep posting everyday this helps me stay focused. I have an appointment today at 1:00, but other than that i will be here off and on all day and tonight i will be here alot...Hope i get to talk to all my friends, Mj, Shelby, Lisa, Ionote, Tz, Tim, Todd, Emily...ect. God i miss yappin'

Okay gotta run for now, i will look for you all later. Got a funny story to tell you all too...LOL...Remember all the blond jokes last week that were being posted on here, well i got one to tell you all, and it's not even a joke it really happend...And OMG it's a GOOD ONE...

Talk 2 ya later

xoxoxo
Hopeless
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey sweetie!!! I'n sorry to hear you are still struggling with those damm pills. I dont know how many attempted stops I made before I stopped. We still love you here!
Helpful - 0
And.... If it wern't for the suboxone I's still be eating them.
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Hey honey....

How are you my dear....I missed you. We were looking for you. Actually, I have been looking for all of you...No one had been on lately and I am lonely during the day without my friends...lol..

I talked with Shelby for a bit and she was sooo worried about you..I hope that you are not being too hard on yourself. It is such a hard process. But one day, you are going to be more then fine. I have such faith in you my dear. You were in my prayers every night..

If you need anything, you just let me know....

xoxo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey you 2, you are just way to sweet, ya know that? I have missed you also, sorry to hear no one has been on here lately, does make you feel kinda lonely doesn't it? Lisa i will be on after bit (I Promise) How are you 2 doing anyway? Better than me i hope...LOL

We will play catch up tonight, hows that sound?  God, i miss you guys and i truely know now that i will always need this site and my friends who i have come to know so well. Our little group needs to stick together...

I will be back prob. around 2:30 or so, i will look for you then...

xoxoxo
Love ya
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Lisa , refresh my memory, how are you doing on all of this?. I take suboxone and have a question for ladies on it. I'm wondring if it throws off their cycle. I haven't had a period since i've been on it,,, I'm not complaining. And theres no way i'm pregnant as i'm too old, and closed up shop.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Hey there... Maybe it's that time of life for the cycles to end?  Dunno?  I do know that my libido is down because of the suboxone.  Wonder if it effects women the same way?
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Oh gosh, YES....I was only on Sub once and my period was already out of wack. My cycle has been off since I became addcited. I would skip months sometimes...It was so weird.

I did Nalrexone. It is like a rapid detox. It wipes out any remaining opiates from your system after you start to take it. You can't take opiates while on it either...

Other than that, all is well...how are you feeling???

xo, Lisa
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I know how hard it is to kick an addiction. I don't think it helps when others tell you it's ok to wait to flush them. I know they love you and don't want you to suffer, but sometimes when you're too close to someone you can't tell them what they need to hear.

Please flush all of the pills and get on w/ recovery. That's where you will find true happiness. Others can learn from your experience and you can guide them down the road to freedom from pills.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have typed this email. I want to see you drug free and happy......Take care please......LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.