Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Day 11

Day 11 here off of Suboxone and Day 22 off of Hydro.. I really owe it all to this site and the people on it.. I also owe a great deal to the book END YOUR ADDICTION NOW.. if you haven't gone to amazon and gotten a copy yet you have no idea what you are missing out on..ITs an easy read and may just save your life. It also includes some action to get you on your way to feeling better everyday.
I have to run out and do some stuff today, meeting with a friend at my work, getting stamps for my wedding thank you cards, and getting a massage for myself and this aching back of mine. I will be back this afternoon..or evening. Hope everyone has a great day and keeps fighting the fight..

xoxo
stephanie
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
It's such good new especially about your wedding!  You did it girl!!!!!!!  There is hope for all of us proven by you.
Helpful - 0
Way To Go!!  You are in the winner's circle and definately an inspiration to eveyone here!  BRAVO!!

dakmba
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for posting day by day.  We are all so proud of you.  I hope you are doing well.  You sound like you are.

Personal question:  Are all these amino acids expensive?  That is one of the things that scare me.  I would love to be able to do this, but it seemed very pricey.  

So so so proud of you!
Helpful - 0
Great ?? I have not used the amino acids. I know CATUF swears by them...do you really believe they are helpful? And exactly what do I ask for?  I still get depressed, even with the Effexor and are they safe to take with an SSRI?

Also, I think you are so great by posting day to day.  You are one of the most consistent member here!  Thanks Step!  

Peace,
Marcie:)
Helpful - 0
Go to Wal-Mart and get Designer Whey protein drink. It costs less than $15 and will last over a month. Chocolate is great by the way, tastes just like chocolate milk. It has all the amino's in it that you will need. You can check it out at www.designerwhey.com, good luck.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I will send each of you an email to discuss this since I know both of your needs are different...

xoxo
Helpful - 0
It is so cool to hear of your progress and most of all to hear that you are out doing the normal day to day things that we do in life -- drug free.  You are truly a shining example of how we can all get and stay clean.

Thanks for sharing and I am so proud of you!
tzt
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.