Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

cocaine and drug tests

I need to know how long it takes cocaine to get out of your system before a drug test(urinalysis) and also if their is any kind of activitiy (drinking water, staying active)that you can do to flush it out of your system faster.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
HAve you ever herd of herbal detox. Its like 50bucks at the hemp store.. It really works i used it last year to pass a drug test to work on an oil rig. Just follow the directions, or order it online it flushes the drugs out of your system for about 5 hrs.

best advice i can give or just dont use coke.. ha

Helpful - 0
It takes 3 to 5 days to get out of your system. It depends on how much you did i would give it 7 days to be safe. I think drinking alot of water and trying to sweat it out helps but not sure.
Helpful - 0
okay they say 72 hours for the  cocaine but I have tested dirty after 5 dayz so.,...... I dont no how that happened I went to jail on that dirty urine, I really think it is 3 to 5 dayz , drink ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of water before you have it ur kidneys and bladder  will be clean , the water will wash all the inpurities out of your body, yes and exercise and let this be a lesson , just say no lolol K.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.