Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 16 - Tommorrow I get on with my life - Thanks so much to All

Greeting all, I am now on day 16 of my w/d c/t of methadone.  I wish I could look back on it and say it wasn't that rough, but there was a few when I really was at my ropes end, along about day 8.  Wow!! That seems so long ago now.  I am feeling so alive again, life is great isn't it?

I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and encouragement you have all given  me in this forum.  You all made a very hard time in my life go much easier and for that I will always have much gratitude.  I have some more steps to take as life goes on, and I am sure that we will see each other many times through the coming days and weeks.  I do know that it won't be on as often, because I am going to get on with the business of my life tomorrow, and being the kind of guy that works from daylight till dark, I won't be on the net much.  I have so many things to be grateful for, from so many different people through out the United States, and even the World, but all of you here, have a special place in my heart that I will never forget.  More than you all will ever know, you have been there for me during one of the most difficult parts of my life.  I can never repay, you, I can only say thank you, and hope to make you all proud.

I wish each and everyone of you all and every success that you are willing to pursue, and conquer.  Anything is possible with hope, confidence, planning, and effort.  May you all find it in yourselves to have and use all of those.

As always,
Best of luck, and Keep the faith
Ren Rivers

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
221182 tn?1199263667
Congrats REN
      Still working on my detox here from methadone goin back to bangin nails?? Shoud feel great. Hope all goes well don't ever go back on that **** again I know after this one it's bye bye methadone for me hopefully till I pull the earth over myself but till then going to enjoy being clean. Been long enough with this B.S. to last me two lifetimes sounds like the same for you hang in there my friend..I will remember you in a prayer.....A-wakan....
Helpful - 0
you need to get back on sub fishmeal will tell you all about it
Helpful - 0
Congrats Ren, I am so inspired by your post.   Best of all to you and yours!
tzt
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.