Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

lil rab 2005

O.K I guess you went to bed. I really would like to talk to you again you've been a big help I'll try again tomorrow Thanks again  Mickie
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm still here... sorry about that.  I walked away from puter for a little while.  I'm still here, ask away if you're still there lol... this is actually helping me more than you know... :)
Helpful - 0
I  have just tonight discovered this forum. I have been two days off Vicodin and Tramadol. Came online to order more and ran across this site. I feel mental tonight but thought perhpas starting a dialogue would help. Every time I try to lie down in bed my legs are wild. I have read some of restless legs, but had no idea.  I feel ill and sad.
Helpful - 0
Hi, welcome to the forum laura... yes, everytime I quit taking the pills, I feel really restless for about 3 days or so.  The best thing you can do (because you aren't gonna be able to sleep anyways) is to get up and walk around, stretch your legs as much as possible.  Taking walks (if you have enough energy) actually helps out more than you know.  The more you move your legs and the more you take your mind off of it, the better.  This will pass... it won't go on forever.  That's prolly the worst part of quiting to me is the restless part.  Whatever you do, don't take anything to make you sleep because it will actually make you more restless.  Taking something for sleep makes you more tired and when you can't sleep with restlessness it makes you even more cranky and tired, because you can't fall asleep.  I'm going to be here for a little bit longer so if you just wanna chat, I'm here or if you have any questions, I'm here for you.  You are in my thoughts and prayers, take care, Lil.  
Helpful - 0
Well it's been a while.  I guess u went to bed.  I hope you had a wonderful and restful nite tonight.  I'll ttyl take care hugz, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Welp, I guess with no response after the last reply, hopefully you both found some restful and blissful sleep.  I know the sleep is really heavenly when you're restless and can't seem to sit still when you're goin' through this awful part of it all.  I'm sending warm and restful wishes your way and I hope ya'll have an even better day tomorrow.  Tomorrow is a new day and one more day to sobriety.  Take care and ya'll are in my prayers tonight... Lil. :)
Helpful - 0
Thank you. I did manage three hours of sleep in the very early morn.  My body aches from head to toe. and severerly nauseated. This is day three and I can honestly say that the pain of my rheumatoid arthritis is not that much worse without the medication.  On that note, I hope all is going okay for everyone and would be happy to type although I have trouble sitting for long than 10 minutes while trying to get off these meds.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.