Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hey all! Still clean and lovin life!

Howdy everyone!

Well it has been around 7 months now, and I am doing grrrrreat!!
Still not smoking!!!
That was the one I was worried about the most LOL.

Hope everyone is doing OK. Thought I would drop in and encourage everyone. It can be done! Im livin proof!

For those that werent around back then here is a little history. I was on ms contin 30mg, 4 to 5 per day, plus 5 - 6 norco's a day for breakthrough pain.

Went cold turkey!!! The first week was pretty bad, cant really candy coat that, but by the end of the month everything was fairly normal. About the only thing goin on in the second month was the feelings. Everything was super sensitive, touch, smell, feelings. By the end of the second month life was good.

The pain is back, but I am clean and clear headed!

I created websites to keep me from going insane LOL.
Drop in and give me a shout!! Let me know how you all are doin!

http://www.freewebs.com/crps/

Peace out!!

Allen

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sound like your doing great! I want to be where you are right now, I'm working on it. I wish you the best Ggin35
Helpful - 0
Hi!

You gotta really want it. That is the secret.
I really wanted to thik straight again, and be able to remember what my grandkids said to me.

I know you can do it!

The cravings are totally gone too. I dont think I have thought about pills in at least 3 months now. Now the smokes are different LOL!

I think and dream about to this day hahahaha!!

You can do it! I believe in ya!
Helpful - 0
Congrats on your new life.  We have had a few posts similar to yours over the last couople of days and it is so nice to see that there really is life after drugs.  Keep on doin' what you are doin' cuz its obviously workin'!

Blessings
tzt
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.