Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
221016 tn?1196973461

Shelby,Tzt,Marc,Hopeless,Lonote,Emma,Todd,Grieving,Alex, Fish and all my friends

I had to change my name because my e-mail didn't match. I think maybe I typed it in wrong. Cindy at Medhelp told me to re-sign on and this was as close as I could get for a s/n. I am not clean right now and feel ashamed of it. I have stayed off the site because I really can't offer any help. I didn't listen to my own words. I thought this would be easy for me and I was wrong. I hope you are not dissapointed with me. I am going to try again. I gave 28 pills to my brother and just asked him to hold them. I love you all and hope you are doing well.

Tim
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
221016 tn?1196973461
Thanks for being here for me. I did not have a chance to get back on after I posted. It was 95 plus degrees in Boston. I was just so busy at work and the place was packed. It meant so much to reach this today. I will just start over again and maybe this time can make it through. I think the obsessing about cravings did me in.

Love you guys,
Tim
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Tim,

Hey Brother,,,,,glad you finally got it!  (you know what I'm talking about!)

That new s/n is so close, I did not even notice the difference! LOL

I just got your email...sorry I was resting, but I'm here for you! It's 10:15pm PT right now.....if your on, I left a post for you above, before I saw this!

So, you told me via email about the p/u on the meds....fill me in, let me know how you are!

God Bless!

Your brother,
Todd
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Oh Shel - I just want to try and help, you peeps have helped me in so many ways, you will never know...

Just luv ya all so much - i just feel that i know what Tim is going through, i really do - when you slip you feel awful, and ashamed...Mabey if i can tell him what i took over the weekend and how i am coping with it now - maybe just maybe it can help him

Okay, really gotta run now

I won't be too long!!!

Luv u guys
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Remember my Flushin' Bro....

This is so damm hard, but we are stronger than them damm "Things"
I want you to know what i have been going through also, i slipped BIGTIME over the weekend. I want to tell you all about it soon as i get back this evening. Maybe it will help you to know, it's not just you - slipping happens!

My Flushin Bro, thisi s your Flushin Sis talking and you better be here when i get back...  ( :

Luv you
Hopeless - Hope

I want to help you - like you have for me!
I know when we start again - it don't matter what anyone says to you, (you get that feeling back and thats all that matters)  but maybe what i have to say can help you realize a few things.

Be back soon - I promise
Helpful - 0
He has helped me so much too!

Thank you for your posts hope - would not be the same without you here!

luv,

me - shel :)
Helpful - 0
Tim it hapens to the best of us. All we can do is pick up where we left off (in a good way of course) And keep on keeping on.I messed up last night and its hard to admit to friends out here, but say we copped to it and didn't feel ashamed, and embarrassed. We have our consiences, and we aren't that far gone. I can tell you are a stand up guy. When ur not using. just as sure as i'm a classy sassy broad.i mean lady. Dont be hard on yourself and neither will I   I said hard on hehehehe. Humor gets me thru stuff, even if its a little twisted. Love you guys                            Cathy
Helpful - 0
Hello there my dear friend!!!!    Welcome back, you were soooo missed and thanks for remembering me.

It happens.   I have relapsed while being here.  Way back in I think March I went back on vikes and then again for a few days after my taper using ultram.  

We are all fighting the fight, sweetie and please know that you are always a welcomed and valued member of this forum........YOUR presence was missed by many.

You'll get back on the plan to get clean.   All you learned didn't disappear because you took some pills.    Many of us have the theory down, most of have troubel implementing it.

I am so hooked on this **** that Im looking for a sub doc ahead of time before i get my surgery next month.   My brain creates more (real and unreal) pain just to get more opiates into my body.

Love ya lots and sending you big hugs!!!
tzt
Helpful - 0
Go, go sweetie!  

You can tell him when you get back!

Now go see your Pops!

luv you!

shel
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
A slip is a normal thing.  How many times have we?  I guess without suboxone I would have done the same thing.   Some, consider suboxone a slip??  And I guess I do too, from being the real clean, but knowing me, I had no other choice.  I'm glad you gave the pills to your bud.  I'm not sure that I would have even done that, (as a matter of fact, I know I wouldn't have).  Back when I slipped 6 months ago, I just stayed away and came back like I was a newcomer.  I hadn't bonded with anyone and just came back when I was done.

Don't beat on self ~~ and maybe get into the vitamin and amino therapy FLaddict is going to turn me onto, (She's been hugely busy with the wedding stuff and I told her there was no hurry).

Glad to have you back.  
Fish
Helpful - 0
Hey my dear friend, how honored I feel to be mentioned above in your post. I hate to hear though that you are not feeling well at this moment.  I too, have had a spell that I am not proud of, thinking about giving my percocet to my mother to hold but even doing that is a hard decision.  It has been weird these last few days without you - please continue to post no matter what, when you don't you are missed!

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
216878 tn?1196037520
Hey my sweet Tim, God I have missed you, we all have.
Listen to me, don't you dare be ashamed, you hear me?

Look at me, i slipped a few times now. It's ok! You come here and tell us anything, you see this is why we need to stick together, in times like this so we can help each other.

I also was ashamed and felt just awful - then when i let you all know what i did, it seemed to sink back into my bull-headed head.

We need you here - always, and sounds like you need us right now!

We are here for you, now - always!!!

I have to go to my parents house right now, going for supper, but i won't be long.

I want to talk to you more when i get back - PLEASE
Have somethings i need to tell you...

Should be home at least by 7:00 - please be here...

Hug for you (((((Tim)))))

xoxo
Me- Hope
Helpful - 0
I guess I don't have to tell you how excited I am that you are back!  I missed you!!

You will always have my support - tell me if you need a swift kick or some encouraging words.  I can do either!

I am proud of you though - for admitting that you used.  You obviously want to get and stay clean.  God knows it is not easy but I know you will get there.

That brother of yours sounds like a good guy.  

love you Tim!

xoxoxo

lovey
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.