Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
220248 tn?1204273389

day 12 need vitiman info PLEASE

A Rn Recommended the gaba so i got it after reading about it it dont sound very convincing its been 12 days since my last opiate C/T and feel ok at the moment just lookin for good supplements to rebuild what i destroyed to my body i have to do somthing good to prevent a relaspe no cravings except gettin the rite vitimains to help ist my way of defeating the little devils last time i detoxed it was for 2 1/2 months and we slipped up because  1.We Did not Know about this forum (Luv u guys).2. Didnt do anything to rebuild oursleves (Me and the Wife) So please if u know of any good suppments give me some info.                                 THANKS!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
401095 tn?1351391770
You need to post a new question as this is an old post......u will get more response...fentanyl patches are a humdinger to detox off of...congrats on 13 days...go to the health pages and red the thomas recipe and the amino acid protocol...vitamins and exercise help tremendously
Helpful - 0
i am on my 13 day detoxing off of 150mcg of the fentanyl patch. i already found out at the ER this saturday that i had severely low levels of potasssium. they gave me a magnesium iv and 6 potassium pills and i also had fever and a infection but i don't know where. they gave me cipro foer 10 days....im allergic to penn. and sufur. i don't wantanything with caffine,ginsing....b/c i already have bad anxiety and panic attacks. i took my pain medicine b/c  i suffer from chronic interstial cystits and chroni vulvodynia.....its basicly pelvic pain syndrome.....its hell. anyway what r some good vitamins to take for me. i don't want my stomach to get upset either.....HELP PLEASE
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
If you or your wife have any questions further.. you can email me at ***@****  I have several books on the topic.. so I can look something up if you need me to...
Helpful - 0
220248 tn?1204273389
sorry didnt see your Reply below Thanks,
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.