Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kratom Experiment Results

Hello everyone. Most of you longtime posters here know me and i wanted to share something with you. I have been experminting with Kratom for the past month and wanted to share something with you.. I have been using Kratom to manage my pain and get my energy back with wonderful results. I have been using it off and on for about 4 weeks now and it works great to stop my pain with no ill side effects. It has had no addictive properties with me .. I can use it for a week and stop for 4 or 5 days with no WDs. I am currently using about 15 grams a day and my back pain never bothers me at all. It has been a God send sense i discovered it. It is kinda expansive, it cost me about 35.00 a week to keep a supply on hand. It may not work for everyone as well as it has for me but it is worth a try if it helps you get off the pills. i think the Kratom is the main reason i am off the Tramadol now for 62 days. I am not here pushing Kratom at all but i wanted to share with you how well it has worked for me, Some say it is addictive but so far i have had no addictive withdrawls from it when i stop using it or run out. I have went as long as 5 days without it and had no WDs what so ever.. Just wanted to let you know because i have seen some posts on her asking about it. Yall take care and hang tough because life without pills is so much better..   jeffjeff
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey JeffJeff, Its good to hear you are still off the ultram!!!   Awesome!   I miss your posts and just wanted to pop in and say hello to you

tzt
Helpful - 0
thanks its good to here from you as well, I work 6 days a week and just promoted to manager so my life is rather busy these days. take care and keep posting   JeffJeff
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Customs/DEA have started to stop shipment of Kratom. This may not be around for much longer. Well not legally anyway.... Many countries have this as being an illegal drug/substance.
Helpful - 0
what is kramtom??never heard of it...Thanks for sharing your story...Even though i know you are not trying to push it on anyone, it is always nice to hear what has helped someone..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.