Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

i see alot of fentanyl users in here

unless your dying i suggest not to use it.my doc gave it to me,i only was on patch for one month. i couldnt get adjusted to it so i went c/t about five months ago,pure hell people,bad stuff read the paper work in the box.it stays in you body 36 hours after last use then another 5 days off crawling out of your skin,no sleep, weight loss[ i lost 15lbs].i say if your gonna quit be ready for a rough time for about 7-10 days.by then the worst will be gone,then its the mental fight.good luck to all   the bowhunter
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177003 tn?1266270355
OMG!!!! You scared me for a minute. I've made it past the time you stated so there's a chance I might live. Right?? Please tell me yes. OK, I'm gonna pretend you told me yes. lol

Good seeing you here.......you're always welcome......LS
Helpful - 0
YOur gonna be great. Take a deep breath not everyone goes through the exact same thing either we all have our own schedule. You are one of the strongest people I know and I promise this hell you are feeling will be over soon. Reach out and talk, take hot bathes/shower's, heating pads, a benzo if you have to. YOu got my e-mail and messengers I now have windows messenger too it's the same as my yahoo, I'm here for you all night if you need to chat. Hang strong babe.
xoxoxo
Melissa
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
My last patch was removed on Sunday, so I have a few days away from the fentanyl. I have gone for walks, taken showers, soaked in the tub. My bones and muscles ache and the brain zaps are terrible. I still haven't taken any of the ultram the dr. gave me for w/d. I think I'm gonna make it and with friends like you how could I not??
Hugs....C
Helpful - 0
Well I don't think your going to need them, but if you feel you have to, you have to. You know I'm here for you and so are so many others. You just keep strong I know how bad those electric shocks are, there is almost nothing to describe them unless you've had them. I wish I could push you right through to the end of this, but unfortunately I don't have my majic wand anymore..LOL. SO Stay strong Lady, you can make it through this and when you do you;ll loke back and say goo riddance to those patches and theses w/d and all that goes along with them.
xoxoxo
M
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.