Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hope all is well

Hey old timers and new! I hope all is going well in all of our goals. Just wanted to pop in to see how everyone is?  Hey Lizzy, Fl Ad., Cinnn, Lady Sun, Gyp, Miss, Roof, Lil, Oxybls and all. Well me, been really busy, traveling, everything is pretty much good. Some aftermath health issues, Ie: High BP, get dizzy here and there, but blood works all good, liver...ect. Just alot of stress with the growth of my business and me life. It really gets soooo much better, but it takes alot of work, move into action and it just works out!  

Well it would be nice to hear from ya.  

LLL

C
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Also Griev Widow, How was the shift?  Sorry can't remember everyone

Smootch

C
Helpful - 0
When I read your first post, I thought "Oh, Hubby did not mention me", imagine how I felt when I arrowed down and saw you had sent a post especially to me!  Well, work is going okay tonight, got my grandbaby here and I have to deal with her at least every 15 minutes or so, so will probably be working all night to make up.  I have been struggling this last week trying to make the decision to go the Suboxone route, I am close, just not quite there as far as comitting yet.  Glad to hear you are having a good summer, sounds like fun.  You mentioned roof, he does not come here anymore and I have not seen cinnamon post in a long time.  Roof got his feelings hurt with the medhelp people I think.  Talk to you later.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
Hey there CHOO, I'm hang in, I had to have surgery so I've been am a small amount of pain meds, but as long as the teats come back negative I don't see any problem with getting off them quickly. I've only taken a small amount each day and less than actually prescribed to me. I never abused my meds before so we'll see what happenss. I'm so, so happy to hear that you are doing good. I'm so glad I'm having trouble getting to sleep tonight or I would have missed your post otherwise, I just popped back on to see what was happening and saw this. Take care hun.
xoxoxoxo
Gypsy
Helpful - 0
Well, good luck w/ baby, you need sleep too! Sub or.... Whatever U think will work for you, AS LONG AS U BELIEVE IT WILL!!! "Roof" is a puss then! LOL!

Song for the Baby:

Hush my love now don't you cry
Everything will be all right
Close your eyes and drift in dream
Rest in peaceful sleep

If there's one thing I hope I showed you
Hope I showed you

You are viewing lyrics of Lullaby by CREED from the album Weathered at LyricsAndSongs.COM

Just give love to all

Oh my love...in my arms right
Every day you give me life
As I drift off to your world
Will rest in peaceful sleep

I know there's one thing that you showed me
That you showed me

Just give love to all
Let's give love to all

_C
Nice to hear U!
Helpful - 0
Hey girl:

Well sounds like U have things under control, That's good, as long as you are conscious of the facts!  Well miss ya and good luck w/ all. I am like sooo cool, low, heavy, with the betta blockers that they gave me to lower me heart beat, no fun, tired!  I am going to beddy!

Smootch

C

LLL

Nighty
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hello my friend...

sorry i wasnt on last night to say hello...feeling a little "under the weather"...was hoping it was a 24 hour virus but it's not looking so good...hehe

glad to here that everything is going well with you.   get those health problems under control though.

huggs to you and the mrs.,
kim
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.