Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
214607 tn?1287677559

Ktodd and Mj

Oh you two are the best...WHat on earth would I do.

Todd...

Thank you so much. I was looking for you earlier to talk to me..but u weren't on yet. I sincerely hope you are not dissappointed in me. I cannot believe I did it..But..alas..I am an addict and have to continue to take one day at a time. I did flush the rest of what I bought. I feel so badly and now am smack dab at the beginning...I am just so angry with myself...ugh...but I love you guys...so much..I needed your support and am so happy I have it..

Mj...You did not sound like you were preacing at all. I need the advice. I feel the same way..I knew if I took it I could get everything done around the house..but I knew that the next day, I would be tired again..I dont want to take more and thinking I could take one, once and a while..was sooo wrong....UGH..this is just one long battle..........

Love you so much...

Like Shelby said, we are our only little family and we need to take care of each other. I love you guys../.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
luv you too, sweetheart.

try not to beat yourself up and feel bad.  let's just put our energy toward the future... :-)

btw - i am going to be gone from the 'puter for a couple hours, so if you post to me, i will be back soon!!!

breath baby... you're gonna be just fine...
xox
all my luv,
mj
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Thanks mj...I am getting ready to go home now anyway. I wont be on over the weekend, so have a great weekend and I will talk to you monday....thank you so much for all of the advice. You will never know how much it means to me...

love you...

Lisa
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
ohhh Lisa,

We could never be disapionted with you! If we were, then that would me (at least me) a hypocrite! - LOL

I have did the samething, over and over and over when I used to drink! I can relate...but I never ever, gave up! I always keep picking myself up, and going at it again!

You must do likewise sweetie! Don't let this drag on and on through your head, and putting your own self into pitty and dispair!

You will have no problem, with picking yourself right back up, and getting right back on track!....cause you can't ever and NEVER GIVE UP!

Just another self experienced lesson learned, ONLY TO MAKE YOU STRONGER....in the days to come!!!

You want to know a secret on what to do? Okay..here it is..LET IT GO and GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT!...(it's a secret so don't tell anyone, k?) ~smiling (-:

NOW, our LISA IS BACK! See...that wasn't all that hard now was it?

Oh I could just give you a big hug right now....
((((((((((((((((((((( We Love You ))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((((   LISA   )))))))))))))))))))))))))

And never ever forget that! That is a Command! (-: Now ~Smile!

By the way, I am out here in Vegas waiting for all of you....when are you gonna get here?? - hee hee

Love ya!
Todd
Helpful - 0
214607 tn?1287677559
Todd. I can honestly say that reading that made me smile, gave me chills and made me want to cry. So many people underestimate this forum and the power of one addict helping another. I truly, for the life of me, do NOT know what I would do without all of you. You have all, individually, proven to be such wonderful, supportive, caring and UNDERSTANDING people, I have ever come across. I knew that there would be understanding, but to find love and acceptance is more than anyone could ask for.

I do plan on picking up and staring again. I knew this would be a long, tough road...but I can do it. We all can do it. I just have to shut that little voice up that lives inside my head telling me its ok to take them once and a while as long as I am not addicted. But by taking one, I want to take more, so I had to flush the remains.

Oh, how I wish we all were in Vegas.. all of us together, laughing at Shelby, because she would probably have her 29 cats in tow...and not thinking of our pasts but only our futures..In a perfect world huh??  

Todd, thank you so much. For everything, for all your advice and love, for your friendship...and most of all...thank you for being you....

I love you....

Lisa
Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
Have a good weekend and I will be thinking of you. Thank you for your support. I will always be here for you.

Hug to ya,
Tim
Helpful - 0
Well now you are making me cry!

I am already missing you right now - man I worry about you guys!

And just to let you know I do not take all 29 of my cats with me.  Maybe 28 but not 29!

luv,

me
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.